Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: baroutologos on July 07, 2009, 04:40:38 AM
Thanks Mr T for the info. So in a reasonable large iron core saturation is of no concern at those frequencies.

HEATING OF THE CORE IS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS WE LOOKED INTO AND THERE IS VIRTUALLY NONE.

QuoteAnother minor question, Using 24 awg wire in long coils (full magnetic flux circuit). What's your best energy output while having a minor accelaration effect?
Regards,
Baroutologos

ABOUT 30 WATTS.

T

samedsoft

Dear Thane,

So we need a Reactive power source in either solidstate form or motor sytle...

Transverter and Rotoverter claimed to be excessive Reactive power generators, so do you think we should couple em with BTT (Bifilar Thane Transformer)?

We are urge you to teach us BTT as public. We need your support and understanding.

Please send us your thoughts and help!

NT, TR

i_ron

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 06, 2009, 09:48:34 PM
snip

BEND OVER AND KISS I_RON'S ARSE EVER SO SOFTLY AND ASK HIM TO MAKE YOU A ROTOR - HE IS A CRUSTY OLD PRICK BASTARD - BUT YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER MACHINIST ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ROCKIES. (AND DON'T MAKE HIM MAD - HE WILL HIT YOU SO HARD YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL DIE). 
snip

T

More thane descriptive bullshit. I_ron is an easy going sort of guy with a penchant for the truth. He does believe in calling a spade a spade. Honest fellow experimenters will have no problem with that.

Far from being the best machinist he is a bit of a ha cker and has to make things two or three times to get one right, but he is a live and let live guy who has never deliberately hurt anyone so that part is extremely gross.

Nor_I

TinselKoala

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 07, 2009, 07:11:44 AM
HEATING OF THE CORE IS ONE OF THE FIRST THINGS WE LOOKED INTO AND THERE IS VIRTUALLY NONE.

ABOUT 30 WATTS.

T

Energy is not power, power is not energy, tra la.

How did you measure core heating? What did you compare?
(Never mind, rhetorical questions. Carry on...)

aladinlamp

@ All

Hi

what magnet pattern on rotor is best to achieve acceleration; which one is not recommended
i could not find this exact info in previous posts

NNNNNNNN
NSNSNSNS
NNSSNNSS
NNNSSSNNN

Thanx