Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

i_ron

Quote from: minde4000 on June 04, 2009, 11:02:14 AM
Harmonics33..... are you reading what you posting? Wanna chat go elsewhere and exchange as many "novelty" pictures as you all want.

Minde... to me wattsup's rotors brought a laugh. Harmonics'
post pointing out that it was "on topic" brought a further chuckle. Happy to see people have fun. If you recall there was a lot of humor on the old list... to the point of absurdity and even meanness, so the above is well within the guidelines and is encouraged.

In english we have a saying: 'All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'

Ron

wattsup

@Harmonic33

No I will not be replicating that size any time soon. lol

@derricka

North of Montreal is the Laurentians with ski hills everywhere. Good catch on the wheel type.

@minde4000

It took me some major car manouvering two times to get that photo while driving. I just had to take it. Anyways, it was more in keeping with @TH's sense of humor then the obvious non-technical issues.

But I think what I said in the same post before the photo was more important and something to consider.

baroutologos

Ok, i put together my pulsed motor - perepiteia setup. Pulsed motor failed to fulfil its purpose rightly. It maxxed out 1100 rmp in a six all north face out double stacked magnets. That means some 110 Hz freq.

I used a 75 ohms, 29 Awg coil. I test it more than once in a wide range of rpms ranging from 400-1100.

My double verified findings:

In 400-900 rpm when the coil shorted, it would deccelarate the rotor dramatically. So generator action as expected. In the 1000+ range when sorted it marginally deccelarate the rotor. Just marginally if at all. BUT.

Here is a huge but... when i applied a load instead of the short the deccelaration effect is as dramatic as low rpms. :s
I cannot figure out why that happens. Why sorted does not deccelarate and when under load does deccelarate??????? finding double and triple cheched

It acts as if when i try to extact energy i must pay for that. Jeez..

ANyway, some measuraments...

coil maxes 98 volts ac. When shorted on DMM the meter recorded 0.14 amps flowing it. By using various loads, it can deliver at 1000 some 3-5  watts with decelaration (if loaded but not when shorted)

Those so far.

Suggestions pls.

regards,
Baroutologos

ps: pulse motor was a  waste of effort energy and money. but for the 1100 rpm it uses some 35 watts with the coil unshorted, having an energy recycling in battery of 50-60%. (net consumption below 15 watts)

minde4000

@Baruotologos

Speaking of DC pulsed drive motor. This one is from the days I was trying out fuellesengine motor.  I have single spiral pancake multilayer 64ohm coil driving 12" 2 pole shaft build with six 1"x1"x4" N50 magnets stacked 3 for south and 3 for north poles. I can get it up to 2300 rpm using 740DC @ 30ma unloaded. If I put a 80 amp car alternator with 2:1 gear ratio rpm drops to 1000 and power consumption goes to around 400DC @ 400ma (using jacobs ladder power supply). Of course I had never built proper accurate timed commutator. Just a few copper rings with brass plates as contacts. You might need more driving coils and higher voltage. GL

Minde 

i_ron

Quote from: baroutologos on June 06, 2009, 04:06:53 PM
Ok, i put together my pulsed motor - perepiteia setup. Pulsed motor failed to fulfil its purpose rightly. It maxxed out 1100 rmp in a six all north face out double stacked magnets. That means some 110 Hz freq.

I used a 75 ohms, 29 Awg coil. I test it more than once in a wide range of rpms ranging from 400-1100.

My double verified findings:

In 400-900 rpm when the coil shorted, it would deccelarate the rotor dramatically. So generator action as expected. In the 1000+ range when sorted it marginally deccelarate the rotor. Just marginally if at all. BUT.

Here is a huge but... when i applied a load instead of the short the deccelaration effect is as dramatic as low rpms. :s
I cannot figure out why that happens. Why sorted does not deccelarate and when under load does deccelarate??????? finding double and triple cheched

It acts as if when i try to extact energy i must pay for that. Jeez..

ANyway, some measuraments...

coil maxes 98 volts ac. When shorted on DMM the meter recorded 0.14 amps flowing it. By using various loads, it can deliver at 1000 some 3-5  watts with decelaration (if loaded but not when shorted)

Those so far.

Suggestions pls.

regards,
Baroutologos

ps: pulse motor was a  waste of effort energy and money. but for the 1100 rpm it uses some 35 watts with the coil unshorted, having an energy recycling in battery of 50-60%. (net consumption below 15 watts)

Baroutologos,

Nothing is ever a waste, it is all part of the learning experience.

So your results don't surprise me, I have seen much the same, both before and this time.

As I have said, it was quite dramatic to see Mr T's ryobi speed up as he reduced the load on it but I think there was more drama than fact.

OK, the first test with the laminated core and a 63 ohm coil... with the circuit open the draw was 15 watts. With the coil shorted the draw was only 4.42 watts.

However, with the Somaloy core the draw was only about 4 watts to start with and shorting the coil increased the draw!

Best run with the 63 ohm coil was 87 watts out for 53 watts draw...in AC, but when I rectified this to DC the actual numbers went down to 90% efficiency.

I plan to test some high ohm coils in the future but I have not come anyway near Mr T's last ou demo with just the high ohm coil doing the accelerating and providing output.

Much happier with the RV setup though so put the guards and wheels back on the ryobi and took it down to the pawn shop this morning... got a few dollars back on my investment, lol

Ron