Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

Quote from: baroutologos on July 13, 2009, 04:50:37 AM

EDIT: I was pondering on the capacitor coil you created and measured. WHY does it needs the iron core to exhibit  the capacitative effects???? Normaly one should be expecting JUST the opposite (since iron enhances inductunce)

ps: the cap coil is it proffesionally wound??

Well my E core inner coil is pretty well wound. I used coil winding machine to help me wind it (just a bobbin holder and approx wire guide). It took me 4 days to wind it on and off but I tried to do not burn myself and speed things up but instead I used to just leave it and come back later with "fresh mood" to continue :) Last 2 layers show some gaps other than that is was really tight and pretty :)

It becomes very capacitive only when it is placed back on E core and frequency below and above 1khz. I wonder if E core shape has anything to do with capacistance. I agree once you add steel core it should become even more inductive but this is not the case appearently. I wonder because it is bifilar or because of E core?  I dont have any other cores to try.

Baroutologos you are right on with your observations. I get the same voltage limit and acceleration treshhold dependency upon ohm load.

Post your numbers once you got something bart.

EDIT from my last post: gap between rotor magnets and coil is some 3-4mm not 5.

Regards Minde

minde4000

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 13, 2009, 07:31:40 AM
IF YOU TEMPORARILY ADD THAT E CORE (OR SOME OTHER BACK IRON) TO THE BACK OF YOUR COIL YOU WILL GET BETTER RESULTS.

Thanks for advice. I still have some I core laminates so I will add another leg and make "L" out of it.

Minde

wattsup

@minde4000

Nice build. Do you have an autocad drawing of your wheel?

Also, I wonder if you just put a diode on the coil one way, then try the other way. Something like what @gotoluc is doing with his Effects thread. What would be the result?
I am thinking that since your magnets have a good distance apart, that you will get into a good near zero condition between each pair of magnets at the core, so this will cause some flyback, but maybe by using a diode, the flyback will be more directinoal. You would have to try it with diode in each direction to see which one will provide the best potential acelleration on the rotor.

@TH

I am waiting for a response for those C cores and will be making the wheel soon so any more info from current builders would be greatly appreciated in terms of testing stuff that could determine any last minute changes.

That transformer you showed is really nice with neat laminations. What a job to make.

We know very little about laminates. We consider them simply as cores but what are they really. Why can they impart coupling and what is their limitations when considering laminate length, shape, etc.

Question? (See drawing below.)

If I put one end of a 1 foot long 1 inch thick laminated core next to the mag rotor, and if the coil is only 4" long over the core, what will the output be when the coil is placed right next to the magwheel (A) and then when the same coil is slid further and further away on the 12" core that is always at the same position (B and C). I am not asking for specific numbers. Just if you think the output will be lower and lower as the coil slides further away from the mag rotor while keeping the core at the same position.

minde4000

@All,

Following T note I have attached another leg to my I core making it "L" and run same tests again.  Acceleration "effects" are more significant but with somewhat power output reduction. Also, a "critical" rpm now dropped to 2600+ (vs ~3000). Attached there is a new tab with both "I" core and "L" core. Open coil circuit produces some 1800ac at full speed and because of my mistake it got a chance to hit one of my multimeters and smoked it up  ;D Need to get a bulb setup. I am sure it is "cool" to "see"  power being produced together with acceleration and amp reduction at prime mover.

@wattsup

Interesting diode idea. I will try it out eventually. Here is autocad file you asked about. File is saved in 2004 version.

Regards Minde

CRANKYpants

Quote from: wattsup on July 13, 2009, 11:41:23 AM

Question? (See drawing below.)

If I put one end of a 1 foot long 1 inch thick laminated core next to the mag rotor, and if the coil is only 4" long over the core, what will the output be when the coil is placed right next to the magwheel (A) and then when the same coil is slid further and further away on the 12" core that is always at the same position (B and C). I am not asking for specific numbers. Just if you think the output will be lower and lower as the coil slides further away from the mag rotor while keeping the core at the same position.

THE CLOSER THE COIL IS TO THE MAGNET THE BETTER BECAUSE THE CORE RELUCTANCE LIMITS HOW FAR THE PM FLUX WILL TRAVEN DOWN THE CORE.

HOWEVER THE LONGER YOUR CORE LEG THE LESS RELUCTANCE YOU WILL HAVE IN YOUR AIR GAP SO THE LONG CORE WILL PULL MORE PM FLUX IN.

BEST CASE CLOSE COIL INFINITELY LONG CORE.

T