Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

As an ol' pyrrotechnics saying goes...

"they are old pyros, and they are bold pyros,
but they aren't too many old, bold pyros.."

Regards,
Baroutologos

* pyros = pyrotechnician

CRANKYpants

The Bi-Toroid Transformer is designed to convert Reactive Power to Real Power.
This is accomplished by introducing a secondary coil and alternate flux path route â€" keeping the primary coil isolated from the secondary induced BEMF magnetic fluxes

The extra energy required to produce a transformer that operates at over 100% efficiency comes from the fact that the two secondary coils self regulate their own flux required to maintain the voltage across the load and the primary coil remains unaffected by secondary load.

IF ANYONE WANTS THE COMPLETE REPORT - SEND ME A REQUEST @ thane_heins@yahoo.ca

T

CRANKYpants

IN AN EFFORT TO REDUCE METER ERROR IN THE BI-TOROID DATA...

TEST DATA #6  July 16th, 2009

Load Voltage = 3 volts
Load Resistance = 27.5 ohms
Calculated Load Current = 0.109 amps

Metered Load Current = 0.111 amps
Meter Error = 1.8%

T

baroutologos

I had some minor experiments with my top quality core and magnetic circuits.

I had a question regarding the picture below. I found out (ferrite magnets were employed for the experiment) that totally closing the magnetic flux, i got some x3 or x4 more flux (i measured strenth of part as a tedency to attach each other) in closed circuit. case B

So, all of you who have steel rotors, you already have the one part of magnetic circuit closed.
:(
My alluminum rotor, leaves in open air magnet's one surface, so closing the loop on the other side, will give not even close the flux you people get..

pffffffffff.....

Regards,
Baroutologos

CRANKYpants

Quote from: baroutologos on July 18, 2009, 04:31:08 PM
I had some minor experiments with my top quality core and magnetic circuits.

I had a question regarding the picture below. I found out (ferrite magnets were employed for the experiment) that totally closing the magnetic flux, i got some x3 or x4 more flux (i measured strenth of part as a tedency to attach each other) in closed circuit. case B

So, all of you who have steel rotors, you already have the one part of magnetic circuit closed.
:(
My alluminum rotor, leaves in open air magnet's one surface, so closing the loop on the other side, will give not even close the flux you people get..

pffffffffff.....

Regards,
Baroutologos

THANKS FOR THE INFO THERE BART - NOW YOU NEED TO BUILD A NEW STEEL ROTOR SO YOU CAN GO FLUX YOUSELF AS WELL LIKE US.

T