Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 19, 2009, 06:23:07 PM
@T

I found out that my coil is heating up without any load or short wires! It must be something wrong with E core material or shape.  ???

Minde

WHEN I WENT TO FILTRAN TRANSFORMERS TO ORDER COILS AND CORE MATERIAL - THE FIRST THING THEY ASKED ME WAS, "WHAT FREQUENCY ARE YOU RUNNING AND DO YOUR CORES HEAT UP?"

YOU HAVE TOO MUCH FLUX IN YOUR CORES AND THE EDDY CURRENT LOSSES ARE TOO HIGH.
YOU NEED BETTER CORE MATERIAL SIR.

WHAT STRENGTH ARE YOUR MAGNETS?

IF YOU MOVE YOUR COILS BACK A LITTLE YOU MIGHT REDUCE SOME HEATING BUT YOU DO NEED NEW CORES - CAN YOU MAKE THEM PHYSICALLY LARGER?

T

CRANKYpants

Quote from: baroutologos on July 19, 2009, 04:20:41 PM
@ Thane,

I did not even thought that the accelaration effect i got is due to core saturation. We have settled those issues once and for all i think (think)...

WHAT ELSE COULD DO IT THEN?

QuoteI wanted to say that i got a mild accelaration almost dead,, perhaps due to the PMDC motor behaves differently that Ryobi. Ryobi not so torquy so, accelaration is very well seen there. Anyway, i did not wanted to question Peripeteia Mr inventor :P. you got me wrong. I am fellow believer...

YES NOW YOUR COIL MUST ACCELERATE AGAINST THE PERMANENT MAGNET MOTOR'S COGGING TORQUE AS WELL - THIS IS A TALL ORDER FOR ONE COIL.

PLEASE QUESTION EVERYTHING!
BETTER TO BE AN WELL INFORMED NON BELIEVER THAN A KISS ASS IGNORANT BELIEVER.

Quote.....................
In what rpm range and under which circumstances you experience the rotor-hitting flux?

IT DEPENDS ON THE COIL - THE LATEST PROTOTYPE DOES IT AT 1100 RPM.

QuoteOne thing to notice is that i got some 240 volts (open) @ 0.270 Amps (shorted) @ 1350 rpm and same amperage at 500 volts @ 2500+ rpm. (actually amperage remains more or less the same at all rpms)

CURRENT CANNOT FLOW PAST A CERTAIN RPM - IMPEDANCE IS TOO HIGH.

QuoteMy previous noobish same wire ohmage / awg coil, with no closed loop flux (open air)and small and poor quality core, gave me 110+ volts @ 0.13 amps at 1100 rpm.

WTF? Voltage doubled since double the magnets (alternating polarity) ok reasonable. Amperage at short got doubled? damned... I expected a value of x4 or better
I do not know what to THINK about that.

Anyway, first results are encouraging. This gives me courage carry on. :)

HAVE THE COURAGE TO TAKE THE FIRST STEPS AND THE PATH WILL BE REVEALED.

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps: I want to hear the flux-rotor-hitting thing!!!!!
ps2: I am through with the 29awg. 24 or lower from now on, i go buy a spool!!

AND FOLLOW MINDE'S INSTRUCTIONS - HE'S THE MAN WHEN IT COMES TO COILS.

T

minde4000

@T

I need to get in touch with Owen and find out what material is this before I discredit them. I hope he is gonna respond to my email because its kind of important to know what I have also it would be easier to determine the issue and what to get next to avoid it.  Btw coil wire gets hot before I can feel any heat on core material (must test more to confirm). Could there be any possibility that this coil in some way works againts itself even without being shorted? (just thinking) 

Thanks T

Minde

minde4000

Can capacitor (bifilar coil above certain frequency in this case) heat up because of HV AC being reversed at high frequency even if current does not flow?

Minde

ashtweth_nihilisti

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 15, 2009, 06:45:44 AM
WHAT MAKES YOU THINK IT WILL?
(JUST CURIOUS)

T

Hi T, sorry i missed this one my friend. I think it will as it really does look like this is possible to
"convert Reactive Power to Real Power."

We have a three phase Trafo we will start your rep with and test it with the RV for all.
Any one here with an RV and lives near thane should give it to him to use.

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm