Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

Damn, you are right Mr Toad.

By the way i doubled checked my results and my claims are valid. Parallel connected windings and coils give 6.5 ohms resistance some 300 volts &  0.6 Amps @ 2080 rpm - and give same accelaration that give both coils shorted with series connected windings (each coil on its own)

The question is: Now what?

Will you tell us Mr hoapToad how to fully exploit the potential of the phenomenon. Perhaps caps pulsing?

Regards,
Baroutologos

i_ron

Quote from: baroutologos on July 26, 2009, 01:22:01 AM
(btw i finally burned my DMM with some 1400 vac!)

Anyway, some more tests today without a DMM :)

Regards,
Baroutologos

You 'had' a good meter there!
the smoke came out of mine at only 900 volts, lol

Ron

baroutologos

I conducted another experiment. This one was proposed by Mr T.
I mounted on my rotor an brand new, 16AWG coil, some 0.3 ohms @ 2,6 mH.

The coil, effectively at 2000+ rpm is a break. It behaves as a break. It gets hot also. Lenz is the man here. Period.
This coil has some 150-200 turns. (rough estimate)

After the confirmation of our old known pal (Lenz and his Law) i concluded that windings make the difference! (assuming all else constant)

No matter how windings are physically arranged.
* It could be single wire or
* Multiple wires  - parallel wound / series connected or parallel wound / parallel connected

Nevertheless number of windings makes the difference between accelaration and drag when the coil is shorted.

Regards,
Baroutologos

minde4000

You get acceleration at low ohms? I had awg 27 bifilar inner E core coil with 42 ohms and it did not accelerate. Same coil same wire with 60 ohms was totally different story. Also I have 8 ohms awg 22 bifilar inner wich also        did not a accelerate even at short.

EDIT: what happens if you draw lets say 40 w out your hc coil? Still accelerates? Also bart how can you get results at low rpm with     relatively weak magnets and low frequency?   

Minde

wattsup

@baroutologos

A few questions and some observations.

1) Please explain how the coil is wound over the core. You have a square core but is the coil wound on a round spool.Usually the square core will have just a thin paper on it then the coil is wound directly to have it right against the core. If you are using a round spool to wind the coil, then you will definitely not have the best transfer potential or get back the best repulse potential to accelerate the rotor. The coil  has to be wound right onto the core with only a paper in between.

Regarding drag that you feel when turning the rotor by hand, don't forget that you are working at the outer edge of the rotor wheel, farthest away from the motor shaft. The farther you go, the more the actual drag will effect the motor because you have more and more leverage playing against the motor torque. Let's say you have a drag of 1 at the magnet/core/coil. Well this will be translated to maybe a drag of 10 on the motor shaft. Just a little drag on the outer wheel will become great drag on the shaft. I am using figurative numbers just to get the point across.

Now the leverage condition that I just mentioned above works both ways. A drag of 1 will create a drag of 10 on the shaft, but inversely, a good repulse of 1 coming from the coil with be a forward motion strength of 10 on the motor shaft. THAT IS WHY THANE CAN GET SOME ACCELERATION. He is using the leverage to his advantage.

Also your magnets are very far apart compared to Thanes magnets which are almost one next to the other. So Thanes rotor is keeping a semi-charged state on the coil at all times with the same short TDC peaks that you are having, but your wider magnet spacing means that you are going right down to a real zero then to TDC (let's say TDC is a value of 10) whereas Thanes is going from a constant of (let's say) 4 or 5 to TDC. His reaction time is much quicker since he has less extreme to overcome.

Now reaction time and constant reaction is very important again because you are working on the outer edge of the wheel and the intent is to make the center shaft turn faster via the outer edge.

When you have just a motor shaft turning at let's 1000 rpm, it is turning at let's say 100 miles per hour. How faster is it turning on the outer edge of the wheel. It is still turning at 1000 rpm but the actual speed travel would be maybe 1000 miles per hour. So to accelerate the wheel from the outer edge that is connected to the shaft, you need to work maybe 10 times faster. But in order to work 10 times faster, you will most likely need more magnets on the rotor wheel. So your tests mean a great deal to me.

2) The question of your testing series and parallel of the coil. Did you notice any change in the temperature of the coil between these connection modes.

No build is a bad build if it helps increase the knowledge base of the wanted effect regardless if the effect is happening or not.

What to try next?

This may sound crazy but since you have two coils that are distanced to be in front of let's say magnet 1 and 3, I would consider putting the first coil at magnet 1 and the second coil between magnet 2 and 3. This will double you reaction time of the coils. As one coil repulses the other is already charged. This will bring up your extreme from a now real zero to 10 to maybe 3 or 4 to 10.

Good work and thanks for sharing your results.