Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

Quote from: i_ron on July 27, 2009, 10:41:57 AM
Fuzzy thinking here wattsup, if the "acceleration mode" is expressed as vectors then the total input to the system is the same regardless if the the two vectors are simultaneous  or separated.

But what is not shown is whether or not these are inputs as no baseline number is given for the rotor with no core, compared to rotor with cores.

Ron

I do not think it is the same at all. Making two repulses at the same time spread by the actual wide distance of the magnets.

@TH has already shown acceleration with only one coil. @TH has twice as many magnets as @baroutologos. For @baroutologos, a simple offset of one of the coils to be between the magnets while the other is on the magnets would be the equivalent of him doubling his magnets. This whole thing is a question of timing. That's why acceleration only happens at a certain rpm levels. In the case of @baroutologos his magnet spread also spread the cadence or persistence of his repulses that have to be faster at a given rpm.

baroutologos

@wattup,
I have not try that, but the concept is to create a closed magnetic flux circuit between the two coils (one facing north the other south) and thus enhaced individual coil's output.
I have created an totally arbitrary value of mine for calculating "strength" of a coil in creating current.

** My own coeffiicient is a product of current of shorted coil (my current setup is 0.13 A) with voltage at open (700 vac for series connected) so this coeffcient is 700 * 0.13 = 91
I have totally empirically concluded that i can increase current at short and lower voltage -previous setup (0.27A @ 350vac+-) but the "coefficient is more or less the same at given RPM.

This coefficient was considerably increased by just closing down the magnetic flux path.

@I_Ron
I totally understand what you say. My setup at 1450-1500 rpm consumes 28 watts without any coil/core present. The dual coils arranged simultaneously on two magnets in the same more or less RPM consume +7 watts of power. But in higher rpm, say 2500 the additional input is somewhere 5 watts. I have not being able so far to draw consinstelny  7 watts power from the coils + so to offeset the power drop at first place, but i feel i am close to that.

Thats's all for now,

Regards,
Baroutologos

i_ron

Quote from: wattsup on July 27, 2009, 01:51:31 PM
I do not think it is the same at all. Making two repulses at the same time spread by the actual wide distance of the magnets.

Afraid you will have to show me your evidence for the repulse...

Ron

CRANKYpants

AND FOR ANY BI-TOROID REPLICATORS OUT THERE...
A NEW PROTOTYPE.

T

baroutologos

@Wattup,
I like too to theorize man, but in the end, experiments, observations and facts should follow. :)
I have 12 magnets not half than Mr T's rotor. (18 magnets) You must bear in mind that accelaration is happening above some critical rpm and has not upper limit as i view it.
Actually it is only restricted by prime mover ability to produce rpm.

Secondly: It is proven beyond doubt that the accelaration effect is not accelaration at all. I am afraid i have to bitter mr T but this is my understanding so far. No mechanical energy is added to rotor.

In induction motor it seems like quite an accelaration because the motor suxs in torque terms, and a slight un-loading of the rotor, seems as rocket-launch!

Actually, in mechanical terms, in accelaration mode, the coils remain an obstacle to rotor's free running state, although quite much less than unshorted state.

To have a Lenz-less generator is one thing and to have a self-excited motor is another. No self excitation in my setup at any rpm level (till 3000+)

Actually this "bold" statement of mine can be easily verified by viewing anyone's setup (including Mr T's) or falsified if someone can achieved higher rpm from shorted coils in accelaration mode than motor's free run WITHOUT any coil around. (not the case so far)

Still better, If anyone can make a sustainable self-rotated motor operated solely by HV coils in accelaration mode then i will be more than happy to be wrong.

By the way, the best way to get a good understanding of Perepiteia is to built one with many coils at Mr'T's specs. Then we talk about again those issues.

My view about its usefuleness
The very fact that produces some electricity without kick-in Lenz's drag is very promising to me.

I read about a generator that claim same thing. That when shorted it shows no heating or even accelarates. - Kromrey's converter - check patent if you wish.
By gathering information from various researchers (as Bedini) about it, it is said that this kind of machines could performed OU if "tuned" to the load. Tunning happens via rpm control.
To my underastanding so far- tunning to the load is to just have a sufficient rpm to power a given load and not exhibit Lenz's drag.

By the way, if OU is the required issue we must make such an appropriate setup, so as Perepiteia to free run at minimum wattage (600 watts for open coils - no power output is HUGE) . Rotoverter is of great use here.

My next steps

Enough said. This is my orientation for now. Next step is to make some new coils multistranded so as to increase amperage without stepping down using transformers, while maintaing some usefull voltage. (say 100vac)

Regards,
Baroutologos