Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: i_ron on July 06, 2009, 11:24:31 AM
Thane,

I believe you are mis-stating power factor. Power factor is the ratio of real power flowing to the load to the apparent power. .

POWER FACTOR IS A NUMERICAL REPRESENTATION OF THE PHASE ANGLE BETWEEN THE VOLTAGE AND CURRENT OR HOW MUCH THE CURRENT LAGS THE VOLTAGE IN AN INDUCTOR.

REAL POWER = V x I x Pf

QuoteWhen power factor is equal to 0, the energy flow is entirely reactive, and stored energy in the load returns to the source on each cycle. When the power factor is “1”, all the energy supplied by the source is consumed by the load.

YES EXACTLY - THE BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER HAS A POWER FACTOR OF 0 (OR VERY CLOSE) AND ALL THE ENERGY IS REACTIVE (OR MOST OF IT) SO THE REAL POWER CONSUMTION IN THE PRIMARY IS 0 (OR CLOSE TO IT).

BUT THE LOAD POWER FACTOR IS 1 AND ALL REAL POWER IS CONSUMED (VIRTUALLY).

SO THE BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER USES (ALMOST ALL) REACTIVE POWER TO PRODUCE ONLY REAL POWER (OR VERY CLOSE).

QuoteSo power factor is a sys tem measurement and it is incorrect to say that a generator, by itself, has a PF of “0”, only the sys tem of the generator, load and connecting wires can have a “power factor”.

With thanks to wiki… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_factor

Ron

A GENERATOR ON "NO LOAD" STILL HAS A LOAD.

THAT LOAD IS THE GENERATOR COIL'S DC RESISTANCE - WHICH IS USUALLY VERY SMALL.
SO THE POWER FACTOR IS 0 (OR VERY CLOSE TO IT).

SO IT IS INDEED CORRECT TO SAY A GENERATOR HAS POWER FACTOR.

T

wattsup

Hi @TH,

Few questions.

Regarding the R-Core manufacturer I showed the other day, they make a model R-80 that has core diameter of 0.9449" and a length (end to end) of 4.764".

Would the end to end distance be close to being able to position itself between a 1st and 2nd magnet, since the 3rd magnet would be the same polarity and the 4th magnet I guess would definitely be out of reach.

Regarding the bifilar winding, do you have an idea on wire AWG of both and how many turns.

Is your winding method wind to left then continue wind to right, or wind to left, back to right and wind to left again. Hmmmm. I wonder if you will understand.

Regarding your rotor, what diameter are you using and how many magnets.

I am about to send my e-mail to these guys to see if they can make such a coil, cost, etc.

wattsup

CRANKYpants

Quote from: wattsup on July 06, 2009, 07:53:45 PM
Hi @TH,

Few questions.

Regarding the R-Core manufacturer I showed the other day, they make a model R-80 that has core diameter of 0.9449" and a length (end to end) of 4.764".

Would the end to end distance be close to being able to position itself between a 1st and 2nd magnet, since the 3rd magnet would be the same polarity and the 4th magnet I guess would definitely be out of reach.

YOU CAN MAKE YOUR ROTOR NN SS NN SS IN THAT CASE.
ARE YOU MAKING AN I_RON ROTOR (SAME DIMENSIONS)?
I WILL MEASURE MINE TUESDAY.

Regarding the bifilar winding, do you have an idea on wire AWG of both and how many turns.

I AM USING 22 GAUGE @ 60 OHMS - STOPPED COUNTING TURNS 5 YEARS AGO.

Quote#3

Is your winding method wind to left then continue wind to right, or wind to left, back to right and ind to left again. Hmmmm. I wonder if you will understand.

CAN YOU SPELL M-U-L-L-E-R  C-O-I-L?  :-X

I WIND LEFT TO RIGHT WITH MY RIGHT HAND - THEN RIGHT TO LEFT WITH MY LEFT HAND - NOT.  :P

JUST NORMAL WINDING NOTHING FANCY;)

Quote#4

Regarding your rotor, what diameter are you using and how many magnets.

I am about to send my e-mail to these guys to see if they can make such a coil, cost, etc.

wattsup

BEND OVER AND KISS I_RON'S ARSE EVER SO SOFTLY AND ASK HIM TO MAKE YOU A ROTOR - HE IS A CRUSTY OLD PRICK BASTARD - BUT YOU WON'T FIND A BETTER MACHINIST ON EITHER SIDE OF THE ROCKIES. (AND DON'T MAKE HIM MAD - HE WILL HIT YOU SO HARD YOUR WHOLE FAMILY WILL DIE).  :'(

IF THAT DOESN'T WORK WE CAN ASK THE PEOPLE IN CA TO HELP YOU OUT.

ALSO SEND A PM TO MINDE AND ENQUIRE ABOUT MINDE'S RECENT COIL SUCCESS.

T

ashtweth_nihilisti

Guys Nuri just told me Thane has converted reactive power have not had a look yet, Thane if you have converted reactive power then please let me know where your at ill try to find some one who can give you an Roto Verter to pay with , it produces EXCESS reactive power, or try a solid state version.

all here Bro well done
http://www.panaceauniversity.org/RV.pdf

Ash
?If you create your own electricity, heating and water systems, you create your own politics. Maybe that?s what they?re afraid of.? ?? Michael Reynolds
http://www.panacea-bocaf.org
http://www.panaceauniversity.org

http://www.geocities.com/glorybangla/cqtes.htm

baroutologos

Thanks Mr T for the info. So in a reasonable large iron core saturation is of no concern at those frequencies.

Another minor question,
Using 24 awg wire in long coils (full magnetic flux circuit). What's your best energy output while having a minor accelaration effect?

Regards,
Baroutologos