Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 16, 2009, 07:52:49 PM
@All

Any ideas for such heat buildup?

Regards Minde

VIDEO PLEASE - I AM SENDING OVER SOME MORE HEAT TO HELP BUILD YOU UP!
HAVE FUN!  8)

T

minde4000

Here is 2 out of 3. Third one is still uploading. Sorry these videos were not meant to be for youtube I just tought its better way to record data then paper and pen BUT unfortunately of loss of this coil at the end of last 3rd video thats all I have got to show you. I will try to enter more comments into videos tommorow where voltage adjustments are not visible.

P.S. dont blame me for safety please. No cash to spare at the moment for what I need and I just couldnt resist without doing anything.

@ALL:

Thanes device is as real as you see on his videos. I did not get 40W out of a single coil yet but please note that I need different awg wire to optimize power output for my current E core and rotor specs also add outter coil , try out I core with large bifilar coils and toroid backing but no cash for that either  ;D
Third video will show perfomance while generating 27 Watts across resistor. Never had a chance to try out transformer. I noticed when  step down transformer is in use power output is greater than a dead short to resistor.

Hats off to Thane Heins for all that I know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA8vDgrMd9A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ArpB9WHilyw

Minde

baroutologos

@Minde

Well done! I almost envy your progress!!!

@Thane

Please, i would love YOU to give some explaination regarding coil wires & weights. Are we measurinng using the same system?
Your biffilar, 22awg wire coils @ (50 ohms?) should weight some 4 kgr whereas the biffilar 50 ohms @ 24 awg is more than a kilogram. Am i right?

Regards,
Baroutologos

Kator01

Hi Thane,

thank you for this Spec. I suppose that this is the core for the Perepiteia, but my question was related to the two different type of cores of your Bi-Toroid-Transformer.

I really wonder how to produce these cores.

Regards

Kator01.