Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broli

I guess you live by the "I do what I love most even if it costs my head" saying. I agree on the safety issue but I also agree on the "this-shit-ass-community-hardly-produces-anything-so-anything-that-does-get-done-even-suicidal-is-welcome" thingy. Just make sure no kids are running around, we don't want them be hurt ot tramausized for life when a magnet shoots through your head  ;D .

baroutologos

I do not agree with the language but i agree with the spirit. Take care minde! I am also a lightheaded when considering safety.
I have paid it twice with my previous (hobby) carreer at fireworks making. LOL

It's a cool idea also not to strain your wheel to the limit. 2000 or 2500 rpm is also just fine for experimenting. You will understand the safe limits of your device. Do not push it if you think it is pushed.
3000 rpm means nothing. Only it happened to be Ryobi's rpm range.

In the future, with finer rotors, we may be in possition to spin them some 6000 rpm quite safely, as an engine does.
For the time being, caution. (this goes to me also)

Regards,
Baroutologos

CRANKYpants

TEN OHM TEST DATA:

INPUT VOLTAGE: 120.9 V
INPUT CURRENT: 0.005 A
POWER FACTOR: 0.1 @ 84 DEGREES

INPUT POWER = 63 mW

LOAD VOLTAGE: 1.6 V
LOAD: 10 OHMS

LOAD POWER = 256 mW

LarryC

Quote from: minde4000 on July 17, 2009, 05:49:32 PM
@wattsup

From now on I will just ignore you not because you wrong but because of the way you express yourself (I am not trying to disarm a bomb here chill). Watch your own safety I will watch mine. If you think that I do not understand safety hazard you are an idiot. I did hasitate to show those videos to public mainly because the system was setup and filmed in such non proffesional way.

Have money - build yourself safe  lab and tables. I do what I can altho I would love to have a lexan cage.

Minde

Hi Minde,

Great testing, keep up the good work, but I was also concerned as I've seen the original Neo Claymore explosion results by Luc. Sorry, but I can't find the pictures  in the archives, utter destruction, and if you live in a apartment other tenants would be in danger. So please consider using a form of my Neo catcher as shown below. 2X4 edges and plywood faces are pretty cheap. Make sure to secure it to the base with screws from the bottom.

Regards, Larry

PS: I liked your original spreadsheet approach.

CRANKYpants

Quote from: LarryC on July 17, 2009, 08:08:50 PM
Hi Minde,

Great testing, keep up the good work, but I was also concerned as I've seen the original Neo Claymore explosion results by Luc. Sorry, but I can't find the pictures  in the archives, utter destruction, and if you live in a apartment other tenants would be in danger.

Regards, Larry

AND WE DIDN'T TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE 6 MAGNET ROTOR 1.5 x .5 INCH MAGNETS THAT TOOK FLIGHT WHEN THE MOTOR CAME OFF THE TABLE AT 3000 RPM WITH 4 OF US IN THE ROOM.

T