Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

Quote from: CRANKYpants on July 19, 2009, 07:16:26 PM
AND FOLLOW MINDE'S INSTRUCTIONS - HE'S THE MAN WHEN IT COMES TO COILS.

T

@Baroutologos

Here is a closup for you 8) There are some 16-18 layers. You can see ends began to mess up starting at ~10th layer and up  but other than this coil performs very well (except heat). Takes 6 painfull  hours to wind it but when you fire it up all back soar goes away  ;D I will try to increase distance and see if that kills heat and should get specs on my laminates to verify if they suitable for this generator.

GL

Minde

baroutologos

@ Mr T
Do not take me for any naive person that believes what it is told, please.

In order to believe something, it must make sense to me and some proof of course. I said those words (fellow believer) with a happy mood and fun.
By the way, despite my failures and non-verification yet of Mr T's results at full extent, i have set my mind regarding Perepiteia's working ability.

I have seen enough videos, i believe (here is the belief) that Mr T is a sincere person, and i ALSO have a mounting evidence that it does actually work.

This is the reason also i invest too much on this. (personal time and money of course)
Anyway, i wish not to be a stuborn person and i am open to new learning depsite how unconventional it is. Current dogma says devices devices like Perepiteia just cannot work. I say, why not?
"to be amazed and to question is philosophy" - Plato

Enough philosophy, though we the Greeks are natural, especialy if you live near ancient Athens' Acropole. :)

By the way, i am urged to ask you again Minde. in your heat-build coil, that you say the heat does not originate from core rather than windings, what is the current at short???
It must be a lot to do so.
Just calculate heat buildup by the current-resistance formula and tell us.

Regards,
Baroutologos

ps: @ Minde 6 hours for a coil? You'd better become a shaolin monk my friend! (kidding). Excellent result though

CRANKYpants

Quote from: baroutologos on July 20, 2009, 02:45:57 AM
@ Mr T
By the way, despite my failures and non-verification yet of Mr T's results at full extent, i have set my mind regarding Perepiteia's working ability.

I have seen enough videos, i believe (here is the belief) that Mr T is a sincere person, and i ALSO have a mounting evidence that it does actually work.

This is the reason also i invest too much on this. (personal time and money of course)
Anyway, i wish not to be a stuborn person and i am open to new learning depsite how unconventional it is. Current dogma says devices devices like Perepiteia just cannot work. I say, why not?
"to be amazed and to question is philosophy" - Plato

YOU HAVE A NICE SET UP THERE BART BUT UNFORTUNATELY THE WRONG MOTOR.
YOU MAY NEED MANY COILS BEFORE YOU SEE ANY RESULTS.

ARE YOU FAMILIAR WITH "PLATOS IDEAL STATE"?

T

CRANKYpants

Quote from: minde4000 on July 20, 2009, 01:57:13 AM
You can see ends began to mess up starting at ~10th layer and up 
Minde

SLACKER!  ;)

T

ps 1
CAN YOU MAKE AND SHIP YOUR COILS WORLDWIDE?

ps 2

TEST 1: TAKE YOUR COIL OFF AND TEST A COIL FREE CORE FOR HEAT.

TEST 2: THEN PUT COIL BACK ON - LEAVE ON NO LOAD - TEST FOR HEAT.

IF TEST #2 IS HOTTER THAN #1 YOU MAY HAVE A SHORT IN YOUR COIL (DOUBTFUL THOUGH).

TEST 3: CAN YOU MAKE A LARGER COIL FREE CORE (MORE LAMINATIONS) AND TEST?

TEST 4: MAKE A SMALLER CORE AND TEST (SHOULD GET HOTTER FASTER).

CRANKYpants

Quote from: ashtweth_nihilisti on July 20, 2009, 01:40:34 AM
Hi T, sorry i missed this one my friend. I think it will as it really does look like this is possible to
"convert Reactive Power to Real Power."

We have a three phase Trafo we will start your rep with and test it with the RV for all.
Any one here with an RV and lives near thane should give it to him to use.

Ash

SEND ME AN EMAIL @ thane_heins@yahoo.ca IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FULL REPORT.

AS WITH PREVIOUS BI-TOROID PROTOTYPE TESTING THE WEAK LINK WOULD HAVE TO BE THE CLAMP ON CURRENT PROBE, BUT AS I MENTIONED IN A PREVIOUS POST ARBITRARILY INCREASING THE PRIMARY INPUT CURRENT 233% STILL SHOWS OU.

T