Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

minde4000

Quote from: baroutologos on July 20, 2009, 02:45:57 AM
By the way, i am urged to ask you again Minde. in your heat-build coil, that you say the heat does not originate from core rather than windings, what is the current at short???
It must be a lot to do so.
Just calculate heat buildup by the current-resistance formula and tell us.

Shorted 0.55 amps. The thingy is bart that my coil heats up without any short with open circuit once I reach some 2500 rpm and up. No need to short. I increased gap this morning. "Heat index" rose from 2000 to 2500 rpm looks like but power output dropped almost in half altho it still accelerates very well.   

Minde

baroutologos

@ Thane
I am familiar from School days about Plato's Ideal State, but never gave a second look on it.
As i getting older, this is on my-to-do list!
Have in mind that Plato was the only to one to report Atlantis. So the Ideal state may has something to do with it. (Atlantis was the inspiration?)

Yes, i go with one coil to investigate output - not accelaration so much. Only the max output before drag appears, i am only concerned at the momement. And yes again, i have ordered for 10 long coils to form 5x2 closed magnetic loop pairs, wired with 24awg (1kgr each).
22 is just too much for this setup.

@ Minde
So Mr T must be right. i cannot see any reason with windings could warm unshorted unless:
heated by core or internal short. short not present (as you suggest) so heated by the core. If you claim that core stays cool, then you claim something extraordinary.

* 0.55 amps? Geez, in the 50 ohms setup? That equals a 15 watts ohmic loses. 15 watts can easily warm up a coil (when shorted).
Regards,
Baroutologos

broli

Thane, can the transformer go beyond the milliwatt range? Or will things fall apart? What is currently holding it back from outputting 100 watt for example?

oscar

Quote from: baroutologos on July 20, 2009, 11:35:49 AM
..... i cannot see any reason with windings could warm unshorted unless:
heated by core or internal short. short not present (as you suggest) so heated by the core. If you claim that core stays cool, then you claim something extraordinary.

I am not sure,
but yes, the whole thing is EXTRAORDINARY.
And there should be an electromagnetic signal oscillating in the windings due to the aproaching/receeding magnets. So what should keep the windings from heating up (even if not shorted , i.e. even at open circuit) ?
Lightbulbs heat up too,
even at open circuit, stimulated by wirelessly received pressure waves.

Minde's coils are just too perfect.
The transmission was a '53 (Johnny Cash)

Yucca

Hi Thane and All,

Here are pics of my new BTT. Full metglass tape wound core components. Initialy I built with iron wire primaries and it did not perform very well. Then I unwound it and rewound on a full metglass core.

At the moment I have only used 50% DC pulse excitation. 0V...20V   kHz range.

I scoped over non inductive R and took a snapshot of the input transient with DSO and calculated single pulse energy, then multiplied by total pulses given in time X to calculate average power.

I connected the secondaries in series and squirted them into a 470uF electrolytic cap using a 1n4148 full wave bridge and timed how long to charge to 20V thus calculating output energy over time X and thus average power.

The thing seems to have some resonance at 80kHz and at that value I saw over 90% transformer efficiency. this suprised me because my excitation pulse is not ideal for a cored transformer, a really sharp pulse containing very high frequency components that the core can simply not pass, also field reversal is not optimum only achieved by the backspike. I knew it wasn't all passing because I tried my AM radio and it was buzzing loudly as the corners of the excitation pulse radiated as RF in the primary.

I tried passing from one secondary to the other, it is less efficient, less than ~70%. So BTT is performing better than a straight toroid of metglass on square pulses.

When my new sig genny arrives I will put it through it's paces using nice pure SIN. I bought it untested for a real good price, fingers crossed it's not a dud ???:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150358965987

I also tried a neon bulb on the secondaries in series, it lit nice and bright with less than 20mW RMS primary input power, it performs better than a Stiffler SEC unit which needs over 50mW to get the same visual brightness, again this spooked me a little.

I can't wait for my signal genny, very clean sin so I can do power factor stuff at multiple frequencies and get a better handle on this. Thanks for the concept Thane.

Yucca.