Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Thane Heins Perepiteia Replications

Started by hartiberlin, May 28, 2009, 05:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baroutologos

@Minde,

When i say low ohms, i mean the biffilar windings connected in parallel. That is, i made a coil of 24AWG @ 45 (black) and 50 ohms (yellow better wound). This is a lot of wire 1 kgr (chekc scale photo). Each winding has some 25ohm resistance.

Series connecting them
Both windings series connetced go to 50 ohms. What i term accelaration is the rpm increase from 2000 unshorted to 2100 shorted (rough values) - no drag anyway. And at 2500 rpm unshorted goes to 2600 - shorted both coils.

Parallel connected
If i parallel connect the windings of each coil they exhibit some 12,5 ohms resistance. When shorted at same rpm, accelaration is just the SAME.
I even connected that way the two coils in parallel! They gave me a combined resistance of 6.5 ohms and guess what.... same accelaration.

The accelaration Minde, minifests with the amount of turns, rather than the ohmage of windings. It requires a considerable number of turns. If few turns employed, then drag!

Output
The output is not even there unfortunately. Via a step down transformer i could take out max 5 watts. By directing applying a bulb to HV coils 2watt bulb 0.2 A drag kicks in. So far the most efficient way to draw power (with drag) is via caps. see my comments on cap bank. By it charges real fast so could not say much.

@Wattup,
No wattup, my cores are rectangular and the spools are rectangular also to fit that core. As transformers are. Coils are normal wound bi-ffilar. (not even as neat as Minde :) ) By the way i am familiar with Bedini cooling effect. I cannot really claim any temp difference.

Thinking wtf to do next...

@Minde's edit: Just have not a clue...
Regards,
Baroutologos

Kator01

Thane,

the textbook is in german. A scan cannot be translated via an translator-robot.
I have to translate it and you all here have to trust me that this is an exact translation. It will take some time because I am very busy otherwise

Concernig the E-Core :

Minde was mentioning the eery sound in his video using the E-core.

I will not go into any further arguments here if this is occuring in this or that type of core because I am in a weak position of not having  this perepiteia set-up.
All I try is to understand what is going on by  every persons experience here ( not only one ) and combining the physics-knowledge I have about fast changing fields.

As I understand it : If in an E-Core a situation occurs ( as I_ron has shown ) with the center-core becoming S opposing the South of the magnet, there is definitly no closed flux-path possible. The flux is partly open because the opposing flux-lines in the middle move away from each other- some of them entering on the left and right the north-poles of the adjacent magnets. This ends up in a very asymetric field-distribution the effect of which is difficult to estimate.

Now, an open fluxpath is a very interesting condition for zpe entering a technical system. Years ago this condition was discussed  among some professionals in regard to free energy-devices but unfortunately I lost track on this subject.

The simple and logical consequence concernig this would be to find a way to measure the polarity by a hall-device embedded in the center-core.

Regards

Kator01

hoptoad

Quote from: Kator01 on July 26, 2009, 08:54:39 PM
Now, an open fluxpath is a very interesting condition for zpe entering a technical system.

Indeed!

wattsup

@baroutologos

OK, are your two coils aligned so the magnets hit both coils at the same time?

If yes, then place the coils so that when one coil is aligned with a magnet, the other coil is in between the magnets. This will double your repulse speed for the acceleration mode.

i_ron

Quote from: wattsup on July 27, 2009, 08:44:57 AM
@baroutologos

OK, are your two coils aligned so the magnets hit both coils at the same time?

If yes, then place the coils so that when one coil is aligned with a magnet, the other coil is in between the magnets. This will double your repulse speed for the acceleration mode.

Fuzzy thinking here wattsup, if the "acceleration mode" is expressed as vectors then the total input to the system is the same regardless if the the two vectors are simultaneous  or separated.

But what is not shown is whether or not these are inputs as no baseline number is given for the rotor with no core, compared to rotor with cores.

Ron