Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Zero Point energy

Started by Dave45, June 01, 2009, 11:14:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave45

How does a generator make electricity, I know you pass a magnet over copper wire but where is the energy coming from, are we already tapping into the either does the magnet and the copper wire cause a sink, if it can be done this way there should be other ways a way without movement or maybe vibrations.

IotaYodi

Quoteare we already tapping into the either does the magnet and the copper wire cause a sink
As far as I can see yes. The whole universe is made up of energy thats constantly moving. We are surrounded by electrons,protons etc. A magnet alone is energy because its still comprised of these things. When you force one form of energy from one place to another as the Input, it creates another form and /or in a different direction which is the output. Vibrations are still a frequency over a given time. Its finding the right combination of vibrations or frequency's along with time and a suitable materiel to move the energy to a different state.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!

Dave45

I think the magnet is the sink the copper wire steals electrons as it passes through the field. If we could interup the field we could power a house with a magnet

Dave45

what material stops electrons?

what material is the best conductor of electrons?

IotaYodi

Quotewhat material stops electrons?
If you mean a dead stop being Supercooled is the only thing I know of.
The best conductor of electrons is silver. Copper is number 2 and gold is 3.
Silver has the least resistance but Copper still conducts at 100% and is cheaper. Gold doesnt oxidize like copper which would stop the flow of electrons if not sheathed. Thats why good audio connectors and jacks are gold plated. Gold is used on the space shuttle on different parts including electronics because of oxidation.
What I know I know!
Its what I don't know that's a problem!