Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

overbalanced chain drive

Started by oscar, June 03, 2009, 12:50:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tradie

Yep I have seen some trolls in my time but you sir take the cake.
I have never met either of you and thought I would throw an idea out there.
Even after how many years you have an opinion like that?
Round one aparently goes to Murilo by default of not being an arse.
"If you have nothing nice to say then dont copy and paste your garabage incesantly."

MarkE

Rounds 1 through 10 have gone against Murilo because despite his efforts he has been unable to produce either a module that holds up to ordinary scrutiny, or a device that works as he asserts.

Tradie

Yep nice, another hero.
Im sure if we all never ever tried ever again the world would be such a happy place.
I suppose I just realised this isnt a forum for sharing ideas.
Shame on me really.

MarkE

Quote from: Tradie on May 27, 2014, 04:52:05 PM
Yep nice, another hero.
Im sure if we all never ever tried ever again the world would be such a happy place.
I suppose I just realised this isnt a forum for sharing ideas.
Shame on me really.
There is no reason to make this personal.  I am only the messenger.

It's not about trying or wishing.  It is always about evidence.  Wanting to be able to jump off a building and fly may be a wonderful dream.  Just jumping without first at least coming up with a concept that has evidence that it has a chance of leading to a safe landing is just foolish or worse.  Murilo has yet to come up with any evidence that he has a scheme that works, or a scheme that could work in theory.

Most ideas are flawed.  Sometimes the flaws can be fixed.  Sometimes the flaws are irreparable and fatal.  If one wants to get help or advice then one should share.  If all one wants is to live in a fantasy of one's own making then seeking outside opinions from people who aren't also so deluded is bound to disappoint.  Would you be happier if people here lied to Murilo and didn't point out the truth?

Tradie

I love it when people say no need to make this personal when that is all they have contributed.

Your assuming that this group knows all there is to know.
Sure we can use theory, computer models and opinions but these do not turn Generator shafts.
Reality can be the only determinate of truth.
If it costs Murilo his life savings to understand a fact comprehensively is that such a bad thing?
Others pay that for a University degree.

Im currently building an Oil Hydrogenation Plant to remove PCB's.
Around me are 4 engineers who in theory designed it.
I build it and reality shows this model doesnt work.
Rather than get their hands dirty and understand their failings they go back to their computers and opinions.

The experts who have been there and done that dont carry on like children, as they know there is no possible way that this method will result in success.
The experts understand the direction of the learner and run them through their problems step by step until there is no more confusion.
If you are unwilling to be the expert then step aside while the learners thrash out their problems.