Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

What does this tell you? (skepticism allowed)

Started by newbie123, June 07, 2009, 03:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

newbie123

Well....   since Cap-z-ro doesn't like any skepticism on his "Truth forum" and will delete posts expressing skepticism ,  I'm starting this one so people can post logical questions, and comments... Without having them censored.      This may or may not be allowed on this site (?)  I'm not sure yet.

But IMHO, what Cap-z-ro is doing shouldn't be allowed on a open forum such as  this...

The original thread is here:
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7564.0

The last comment if from Cap-z-ro:

Clox...you seem to be hung up on the 'party game'...this discussion is going circular.

As I said...your own due diligence is required...nothing I say is going to sufficient.

Newbie...the video provided its soures...you cannot declare anything lame until YOU not me source out contrary information.

And you are continually dismissing things outright, and coming off as suspicious as mentioned earlier, because of this.

This will be my last comment on groundless assertions.

Any further posts with nothing concrete to offer will just be removed in the future.

Regards...

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

newbie123

The following posts were all deleted by Cap-z-ro:

From utilitarian:

Quote from: newbie123 on Today at 06:00:51 PM
    "Did you delete my last post?"

It's pretty funny that people who complain about censorship in the real world do not hesitate to use that power themselves as soon as they get their hands on it.  Are you going to delete this one too, Captain?

From newbie123:
QuoteCap-z-ro "This will be my last comment on groundless assertions"

I watched the video once already, and I didn't see a single source...   I'm not arguing that Obama doesn't have distant ex-president relatives.   I'm saying that  video contains nothing that shows there is a  'political bloodline'...  If I missed it,  why don't you enlighten me  so I can have something to disprove...

Cap-z-ro        "Any further posts with nothing concrete to offer will just be removed in the future."

Hello?  Hypocrisy?

From newbie123:
Quote from: utilitarian on Today at 06:07:33 PM

Utilitarian:    "It's pretty funny that people who complain about censorship in the real world do not hesitate to use that power themselves as soon as they get their hands on it.  Are you going to delete this one too, Captain?"

Yeah,  good point utilitarian.    Another data point towards the hypocricy and irony of this situation...

This "Truth" forum should be called.  "Biased Conspiracy theories  ...   But  NO skepticism allowed!"

Does anyone else have a problem with this?

Until you can measure it, arguing about something can be many things.. But science is not one of them.

newbie123

Maybe someone else can spot the supporting evidence of this 'political bloodline' conspiracy....   Which IMHO is just baseless  anti-american propaganda...

Here is the original video: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCCx9Oczqp8&feature=related

utilitarian

Quote from: newbie123 on June 07, 2009, 03:58:07 PM
Maybe someone else can spot the supporting evidence of this 'political bloodline' conspiracy....   Which IMHO is just baseless  anti-american propaganda...

Here is the original video: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCCx9Oczqp8&feature=related

There is no supporting evidence.  And I think the Captain's thread about this is over.  The funny side-effect of deleting comments is that no one wants to talk about your topic anymore.

Cap-Z-ro

Starting a troll thread is an excellent idea...that way you can make all the mess you want in your own thread...leaving mine alone.

Regards...