Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I think I've found Maxwell's Demon, however the demon is quite large...

Started by Nabo00o, June 09, 2009, 10:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabo00o

Right I'll just get to point: Maxwell's Demon is the earth, and its sensory and pass/blocking ability is its gravitation field.

It was not before recently that I came to this conclusion, although I realized the concept some time ago.
This has not been build yet so I do not yet have any practical proof here, however I want you to understand how this can work.

Okey, first lets say that you fill a normal stainless steel tank with water, the tank is uninsulated.
What ever the temperature in the water originally was, it will after some time absorb the temperature of the outside air completely, and so there will be an equal temperature everywhere inside the tank.

Now, what would happen if that tank was insulated instead?
Since the outside temperature would not be allowed inside it would just stay at the temperature it originally had when it was filled water, right?
Wrong. Since all the atoms inside the tank are in full chaos of movement and disorder (unless you had frozen the water to total zero) , there will be some microscopic misplacement of atoms all around inside, however at a macrocosmic view it will stay the same, presumably.....

But now the laws of buoyancy comes into play, because warm water weighs less that cold water, it will float up to the top while the cold waters will end up at the bottom. The total temperature of the water will stay the same, but there has been created a potential in temperature inside the tank from the bottom to the top.

Now you wouldn't maybe believe that there was much power in this at all, that the change in temperature is so minor that no machinery could possibly be powered by it?
At first this is quite true, however, the fact that the bottom will be colder than the original temperature will allow heat from its environment to be adsorbed, for example if a small heat absorber (a copper coil for instance) was connected to another coil outside.
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Nabo00o

Now it can start to get interesting.
If the outside temperature was for example 20 degrees Celsius, the bottom of the tank would have that temperature as its minimum, while a higher temperature would appear at the top.
The opposite would have happened if you had placed the coil at the top, and connected it to the outside temperature. Then the maximum temperature would be the the same as outside, while a lower temperature would exist at the bottom.

This is also the way you can magnify this process to create even higher temperatures.

By connecting the top coil to the bottom of yet another tank, the maximum temperature at this tank would be the minimum temperature of the next tank, and this process could be used in several tanks by connecting them as described here until the water would boil, or if oil or any other fluid was used, until a desired temperature was reached.  Hot air does also have this tendency to float above the normal air or cold air, and people who live surrounded with mountains can also experience at times without much wind or sun that the temperature can get extremely cold, this is because the cold air "sinks" down in the container (the hole) and like a carpet of liquid maintains a freezing temperature until disturbed.

I am very interested in any kind of feedback (good or bad) you guys can give me or corrections to my assumptions. This is also very much like a heat pump, only that it uses no electricity.

Nabo00o
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Cap-Z-ro

Actually nab, that general concept fits into what is rolling around in my head for some time now.

This principle is what I believe Daniel Pomerlou uses with his varying coil arrangement...through the use of the naturally occurring electrical current which the coils attract.

Regards...

Nabo00o

Quote from: Cap-Z-ro on June 09, 2009, 06:34:59 PM
Actually nab, that general concept fits into what is rolling around in my head for some time now.

This principle is what I believe Daniel Pomerlou uses with his varying coil arrangement...through the use of the naturally occurring electrical current which the coils attract.

Regards...

What? Hmm i know about Pomerlou's work, its very interesting.

But this isn't about electricity at all. I was talking about heavy copper coils used to conducts heat, not electrons..... The coils is just there to make a lot of surface, it could by anything, like those heat sinks used in large amplifiers,  as long as it dont rusts  ;)
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

Cap-Z-ro

I realize that nab...I was speaking in terms of the flow of energy in general.

Keep in mind that Pomerlou is outside the box.

Regards...