Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

I think I've found Maxwell's Demon, however the demon is quite large...

Started by Nabo00o, June 09, 2009, 10:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nabo00o

Yes.... Damn I think the picture needs some change, this system will be totally different than what I had mind.
Connecting a bunch of those pipes together, maybe in groups of eight, now that would have been interesting!

I realize I shouldn't be thinking about volume at all when this system is so small and just meant to be tested.
First of all we should try to guarantee a positive increase in temperature, and a couple of these pipes connected together with a little isolation in between is no big hazel to build  :D

Even if unlikely, I suggest adding a pressure safety valve on the last pipe, just in case steam builds up, though I don't know how many pipes that would be needed to make it happen....

Naboo
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

lumen

I was thinking PVC pipe, but with one pipe inside the other and using a vacuum in the wall spacing to form a large thermos bottle.

Then just fill the inner tube with water and three thermocouple thermometers, one at the top, center and bottom, shake it up well and see how well it separates.
Once the separation rate is recorded it could be used to calculate any practical application.

Nabo00o

So you mean like using one larger pvc pipe to isolate the other smaller one, with vacuum?
Do you not think that any where close to a vacuum would shatter the pipes, since they are only made of plastic?

Was this also what you talked about last time, because I envisioned that you meant almost what I suggested here, only that they were instead placed inside each other, with isolation in between.

Sorry if I misunderstood you, but I just wonder if it will be more practical than having them placed side by side.
If you meant more units in one cylinder then a heat pipe solution would be quite complicated, but maybe that "heat amplifier" you talked about did it in another way?

Naboo
Static energy...
Dynamic energy...
Two forms of the same.

lumen

@Nabo00o

No, the vacuum idea is something totally different than the other tank inside a tank heat amplifier from the early days.

The PVC vacuum bottle concept is just to insulate the inner tank chamber to get an accurate test of heat separation in the water with the smallest outside influence as possible.
It should not be a problem since a total vacuum is only about 15psi.