Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Powersource Tesla used for his Electric car ?

Started by Cherryman, June 10, 2009, 04:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jibbguy

The quality of the ground was apparently very important for Moray's device. He used to pound down long iron rods into the dirt if copper water pipes were not available. I dunno if simple dragging could cut it there; might work with dirt roads but concrete and asphalt?

Tito L. Oracion

Quote from: otto on June 12, 2009, 05:11:31 AM
Hello all,

@Tito

small electricity??

Youre joking!!

Just imagine: a few resonant circuits and.....his "transformers".

He had more then enough power.

Otto

Hi sir otto
So you mean to say that the secret is on his transformer and some few resonant circuit?

nueview

yEA
i think i would go with otto on this one
Tesla actually built 3 cars according to my study possibly 4 the first was for edison electric for the new electric carraiges of new york a car by any other name then again in or about 1918 some things bother me about this one but it seems right an induction motor 30 khz circuit and batteries and a fluid pump for transmission.
the fact that he used a fluid pump is impressive it showed he understood the motor needed to stay with a constant load for resonance to be at peak performance in the induction motor the frequency seems a bit high at first but the number of poles in the motor could be used to maderate the speed rpm output and a tuning fork regenerative feedback would keep its frequency stable for the early tubes it said it just had one battery so voltage had to come from the resonance in the motor radio theory was doing pretty good by then so figure he could have a 50 kw motor maybe less but it seems possible all in all practicle.
the 1939 car never said anywhere it didn't have a battery and i don't think this is a point to bother with though as a car would be expected to have one in those times anyway so may just not have been mentioned because it would not require a large battery bank for the car so nothing unusual there some facts are a bit odd the two rods used to start the engine buss bars or otherwise i am not sure of what this is really all about the twelve vaccuum tubes seem to be right for the circuits needed to make this happen oscilator amplifier possible polyphase and the like only one tube was said to be of a special design the rest where all stock items from what i have read.
the antenna seems a bit small but that may have been less powerful as it may only have energized the battery loss for the resonant drive not the start or running of the whole car it's power input would have been considerablely less.
just my thoughts on this as think they are sound probably still used the fluid drive for the motor as well either way it needs more research for sure.
Martin

otto

Hello all,

@Tito

yes but you have to understand such a transformer. You have to know how to get the maximal power output. It isnt just to wind a transformer.

It isnt only a question of resonance.

I see his car system is almost the same as a TPU.

Otto

Paul-R

Could he have been using his Wardenclyffe Tower thinking, and
simply broadcast the energy from home?
Paul.