Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Powersource Tesla used for his Electric car ?

Started by Cherryman, June 10, 2009, 04:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrazyEwok

I wasn't being negitive simply pointing out that what you guys are saying is a miracle or resonance and oscilation can be produced in short term by other means. The only negitive point i had was at those people relying on some thing they think is there without understanding how the fundamentals of how teslas prefered science worked...

nueview

really this is the only subject that should be on my mind right now but it isn't.
if we look at just reasonateing a motor there is a large amount of electrical efficiency to be gained and if the energy is recycled in the motor it can be reused many times without being lost but the Q or quality leaves allot to be desired tesla used allot of motor designs but only a few are common today in the market and what is the best of these to be used today my thought was that stepper motors can be used in mant ways and a pair are easy to come by and they are multi poled.
as far as pulling power from the air it is something to be looked at and there are many ways people have said it can be done but all power needs can be met through a rotating device but which is most practicle to accomplish.
Martin