Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Colloidal Silver Water

Started by zenmountain, June 13, 2009, 01:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenmountain

Hi-

Not sure I have posted correctly but just wanted to start off the colloidal silver chat if anyone was interested.
I had been using colloidal silver water for over 6 years now and have been making it myself for about 5 of those years.
It is a safe and effective medicine against bacterial, viral and fungal infections. The illnesses that it can assist in getting rid of are too numerous to list here but they range from the common cold, healing burns, gum infections, food poisoning right on up to cancers.
If anyone has any personal experiences or questions about it's use, please post them here or pm me. Also if anyone is looking for an inexpensive source for quality made colloidal silver water then pm me for information.

Thanks

nightlife

The following link will help others learn more about what Colloidal Silver Water is.

http://www.icnr.com/articles/silverwater.html

itanimuLLi

Quote from: zenmountain on June 13, 2009, 01:10:42 PM
Hi-

Not sure I have posted correctly but just wanted to start off the colloidal silver chat if anyone was interested.
I had been using colloidal silver water for over 6 years now and have been making it myself for about 5 of those years.
It is a safe and effective medicine against bacterial, viral and fungal infections. The illnesses that it can assist in getting rid of are too numerous to list here but they range from the common cold, healing burns, gum infections, food poisoning right on up to cancers.
If anyone has any personal experiences or questions about it's use, please post them here or pm me. Also if anyone is looking for an inexpensive source for quality made colloidal silver water then pm me for information.

Thanks

Hi Zen
Can U tell us more about how u made Ur colloidal silver.

zenmountain

hi-

Making colloidal silver water at home is not difficult. Making quality colloidal silver water is a bit trickier.
Basically using 2 pure silver wires(electrodes) spaced apart about 4cm and placed into a pure water solution with 27 volt dc put to it will do the trick.
Pure water being such a poor conductor of electricity it will take some time to get some current flowing so it takes awhile. Small positively charged silver ions will be created in this process along with actual colloids and held in suspension in the solution.
It has been demonstrated that  3-5 ppm(parts per million) of silver water is an effective medicine. I make mine at between 10-20ppm which I find to be very effective.
More importantly to ppm is the particle size itself. It is essential to have only the smallest particles since they are the ones that will disable the bacterias etc. Large particles are not effective and is something you'd want to avoid creating.
Good dc, current controlled, colloidal silver makers will produce particle sizes ranging from .001 to .005 microns.  There are products and systems available these days that offer even smaller particles yet and with very high ppm.

As for your home made machine you would ideally want to limit the current so that you don't have a 'current runaway' effect as the conductivity of the solution increases. Too much current or left on for too long can create a real nasty batch of stuff with really large particles that you wouldn't want to ingest.

A rough basic colloidal silver set up is better then no silver water machine at all however it is really worth the time, effort and money to ensure you make or buy a quality, safe and effective colloidal silver water product.

cheers,

itanimuLLi

@Zen.
Thank U Zen, so U use 27 volts and distilled water as i understand. wat is your advice according the current . wat is the maximum mAh is used to keep the particals as small as possible.