Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Colloidal Silver Water

Started by zenmountain, June 13, 2009, 01:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rMuD

Most everyone has forgotten why silver is used, and things like silverware, water fountains, places where "Germs" are lurking wasn't always a problem.

My favorite was about 5-10 years ago there was a outbreak of legionnaires disease.  It's a deadly disease that is hard to treat, cs research shows it is effective for it.  That was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news on the radio.  A few days later the local news was showing a new product created to prevent Legionnaires disease by putting a industrial sized CS generator in the cooling loop.

http://www.procareh2o.com/studies.asp
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-75210202.html
http://www.accepta.com/industry_water_treatment/legionnaires-disease-domestic-hot-water.asp

I saw another case study where a doctor was putting metal into a persons leg for some severe breaks or surgery, and reducing the infection.  He was experimenting with of course silver, stainless, and the voltages he was putting thru it while in was the leg.

Silver is being re-discovered, just slowly.

jacek

@Gadget,

Do you make your CS using DC or AC? What voltage?
Do you have current limiter in your CS generator?
If so, what is the limit set to?
(I use 35 VDC, 800 uA [micro Amperes] limit)

Interesting that the color turns yellowish on a new moon.

Thanks.
Jacek

gadgetmall

Quote from: jacek on June 20, 2009, 10:55:26 AM
@Gadget,

Do you make your CS using DC or AC? What voltage?
Do you have current limiter in your CS generator?
If so, what is the limit set to?
(I use 35 VDC, 800 uA [micro Amperes] limit)

Interesting that the color turns yellowish on a new moon.

Thanks.
Jacek
Hi its 4 9 volt batterys in series with an led . when the led is full bright its ready !!Yes it is very interesting . Wonder if this is somehow connected with the wearwolf   the silver bullet  and the full moon ?? 
The process starts faster with hot water ,but only on a stove  not a microwave and only in glass not a metal pan !! This is with Distilled water only . Once you have n extremely yellow suspension the electrical repulsion keeps the water yellow for a very long time IF you keep it out of the sun and away from any electrical device . once that happens it turns clear in a matter of minutes  . other wise it(silver) stays electrically suspended indefinitely 
Gadget

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

gadgetmall

Quote from: rMuD on June 19, 2009, 04:04:16 PM
Most everyone has forgotten why silver is used, and things like silverware, water fountains, places where "Germs" are lurking wasn't always a problem.

My favorite was about 5-10 years ago there was a outbreak of legionnaires disease.  It's a deadly disease that is hard to treat, cs research shows it is effective for it.  That was the first thing I thought of when I heard the news on the radio.  A few days later the local news was showing a new product created to prevent Legionnaires disease by putting a industrial sized CS generator in the cooling loop.

http://www.procareh2o.com/studies.asp
http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G1-75210202.html
http://www.accepta.com/industry_water_treatment/legionnaires-disease-domestic-hot-water.asp

I saw another case study where a doctor was putting metal into a persons leg for some severe breaks or surgery, and reducing the infection.  He was experimenting with of course silver, stainless, and the voltages he was putting thru it while in was the leg.

Silver is being re-discovered, just slowly.
Also the Term from the Olden days where kings and there relatives were called "BLUE BLOODS" This was a term used because they were really Blue because the rich ate and drank from silver and the particals would of coarse be too large and over time the skin became blue . To  day if Made Properly the size is Molecular compared to say sucking on a silver spoon or dime ;)
Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Mark69

@ Goat,

So if I understand you correctly, you want the water to turn yellow and that how you store and drink it yellow?  Also, what is at 20 degree F?

Mark