Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Colloidal Silver Water

Started by zenmountain, June 13, 2009, 01:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rMuD

Quote from: gadgetmall on June 20, 2009, 04:45:24 PM
Also the Term from the Olden days where kings and there relatives were called "BLUE BLOODS" This was a term used because they were really Blue because the rich ate and drank from silver and the particals would of coarse be too large and over time the skin became blue . To  day if Made Properly the size is Molecular compared to say sucking on a silver spoon or dime ;)
Gadget

I thought it was during the black plague, and they actually swallowed chunks of silver to save them from the plague.  and the blue skin is the condition called Argyria   

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq8C0GknwAM
http://www.tomifobia.com/rosemary.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M5GK9Na8KU

Goat

Quote from: Mark69 on June 20, 2009, 06:15:39 PM
@ Goat,

So if I understand you correctly, you want the water to turn yellow and that how you store and drink it yellow?  Also, what is at 20 degree F?

Mark

Hi Mark69

I haven't ever had a batch turn yellow yet so I'm not the one you are referring to, I think Gadget mentioned it, obviously from other peoples experience, using either clear or yellow solutions doesn't seem to matter.  I store the CS in a cupboard away from the light in a dark glass container so it's around +/- 20 C and it might be a reason I never had it turn yellow yet.

BTW Gadget...thanks for the information about the medical silver wire you use at 99.999% pure back in post http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=7610.msg186922#msg186922 it's the same I got, medical grade at that percentage I trust ;)

Regards,
Paul

zenmountain

Hi guys-

I need to jump in here at this point for the defense of making clear colloidal silver water. I'm with Goat where clear silver water is just fine and is even argued by a good many that it is the only kind that is safe to ingest.
My research over the years and my own experience would conclude that yellow color is an indication of there being larger particles (or agglomeration of smaller ones) in the solution. Larger particles such as those are not required in order to be an effective medicine.
I make a 10 -20 ppm which is clear. An associate of mine makes 40+ppm(lab tested) which is absolutely clear. Both of these brews I can attest as to their efficacy.
I have a quart of a friend's 30ppm sitting in a clear jar in my living room for over 3 years now and it still remains clear after all that time.
Another friend makes a 15 ppm yellow silver water and then adds a few drops of H202(hydrogen peroxide) afterward so as to dissipate the large particles and thus make his batch clear. (it's kind of a neat reaction all it's own and many people also believe the h2o2 adds more power to the effectiveness of the silver water but that is another story)
After having said all that, I must say here now that yellow colored silver water has been used safely for years and so probably won't turn you blue or at least not easily so, and will likely cure what ails you. However, it is the general consensus nowadays that the smaller the particles are the more effective and safe it is. A yellow 20ppm batch will have larger particles then a clear 20 ppm batch. I would chose the clear batch over the yellow one any day.
I will try to find a document or 2 to support this position and attach it later on.

all the best,

Mark69

@ Goat and Zen,

Thanks for clearing that up for me, I was getting confused.

Mark

Mark69

Where is the best place to get the silver rods?