Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Colloidal Silver Water

Started by zenmountain, June 13, 2009, 01:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mark69

What do you think of just using the 99.99% Canadian coins as the electrodes themselves?  Would that work hooking them up to the aligator clips and having them sit in the water instead of trying to cut them down or something?  I realize that I would have to make sure that only the coins themselves are in the water, not the clips.  What does everyone think?????  I thought that we here in America also have some 99.99% pure silver coins. 

Mark

gadgetmall

Quote from: exxcomm0n on June 21, 2009, 03:43:20 PM
@ zen

Though it's not easy to find definitive silver content grading criteria, I have found references to the grading system you show (.999 actually = 99.9%) and find I was confused about .999 referring to the finess of the remaing 1% percentage scale, rather than a decimal scale.

Thank you for pointing that out!

EDIT:
I checked out the ampex link you furnished that has better prices than the mint.

Thanks!
When your talking about making a molecule suspension of Silver 1000th of a percent matters . It could contain LEAD TIN NICKLE CADMIUM Chromium  and usually does and all are Very harmful if ingested at the atomic level .they will bond with your atoms and never go away . DO NOT US ANYTHING LESS THAN 99.999 i use  99.9999 medical silver .
Also the Medical silver last forever . if you use them with low voltage dc (24-36VDC) I mentioned i have 4 9 volts in series . some where in my head that didnt add up to 24 volts . there is an led in series with it and the volts are between 28 - 24 . . PPM meters are less than 20 us .

gadget .
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !

Mark69

@ Gadget,  where to get the 99.9999% medical silver?

Thanks,
Mark

zenmountain

@ Mark69

Oh my goodness! this debate about 1/thousands or even less of a percentage of pure silver is getting a bit much me thinks.
I believe if you can afford it then get the best grade possible, why not? I thought that was 5  9s silver and now folks are talking about 6  9s silver which I never heard of.  :o

I really believe 4  9s silver (99.99 %) is quite safe enough to use since so many millions of people have for years already. Also the 4  9s represent a very fair $ value and do not cost anymore than the 3  9s silver (99.90)  I can see no reason then to actually chose to use 99.90 silver.

Believe me if you are supplying family and friends with silver water, the silver electrodes most definitely will eventually disappear  and so then certainly do require replacing from time to time. I have replaced several over the years while producing on average 10 ppm solutions.
Ingesting an atom or two of chromium or what have you will not likely kill you since we suck in more noxious things all day long from smog, eating bad food and what not. Our bodies are able to handle small amounts of nasty stuff and can get rid of it. That's why they list daily tolerance levels of substances before something becomes toxic. Chromium for example is actually ingested on purpose as a mineral supplement and can be bought at any health food store. But OK, so let's not purposely ingest any lead. ;)

Go with the 99.99% as a minimum and you'll be fine and a higher grade if you can afford it.

Sure, some people do just dangle the actual coins in the water. You can also bash them into a desired  shape with a hammer. Yes, and please do keep out of the solution the nickel plated alligator clips!

best regards,

Goat

Hi All

I think we're getting into the realm of conflict of information here, when I bought my CS generator it came with One Pair .9999 (99.99%) Pure Silver Wires 2 Silver Rods .9999 pure ~6" length and as I stated it's been in use for years without any noticeable wear on the rods....

If you want to get picky about the purity of the silver then it might also be crucial to use only extra pure water as there is also information out there that points to the purity of the water being an even greater factor of impurities....

Purity of Silver

By Peter Lindemann
    http://educate-yourself.org/cs/csarticle12.shtml

(This article was taken from Peter Lindeman's essay, Colloidal Silver: A Closer Look. )

The quality of your finished product depends entirely on the purity of the water you start with and the purity of the silver you start with. Most of the current literature suggests that only 99.9999% pure silver can be used. Most home brew systems use 99.9% pure silver. So, what is the difference? To find out, I contacted Academy Metals, a company in Albuquerque, New Mexico, that produces commercial silver. The total allowable impurities in 99.9% (.999 fine) silver is 1000 ppm or 1 part in 1000. These impurities and their maximums are 1) Copper, 800 ppm, 2) Lead, 250 ppm, 3) Iron, 200 ppm, and 4) Bismuth, 10 ppm. This product is readily available in wire form and costs about $3.00 above the market (spot) price of silver. When this product is used to make electro-colloidal silver at a concentration of 5 ppm, the total impurities from the silver drop to 4 ppb (parts per billion) copper, 1.25 ppb lead, 1 ppb iron, .05 ppb bismuth.

With all allowable impurities at these low levels, there is a reasonable argument for not being concerned. Still, sometimes small things make a big difference. 99.99% silver (.9999 fine) has total allowable impurities of 100 ppm of the same metals in the same ratios, and costs (in wire form) between $50-$90 above the spot price of silver. 99.999% silver (.99999 fine) has total allowable impurities of 10 ppm, and in wire form costs about $250 above the spot price. 99.9999% silver, in wire form, costs more than gold and is very difficult to find commercially.

In one sample of 10 ppm colloidal silver we sent out for total analysis (made with 99.9% silver electrodes), the primary impurities found were: 1) Sodium, 470 ppb, 2) Calcium, 260 ppb, 3) Manganese, 70 ppb, 4) Potassium, 50 ppb, and 5) Magnesium, 24 ppb. Since none of these impurities could have come from the silver, it suggests that the purity of the water should be of greater concern to the person making their own colloidal silver, than spending extra money on purer silver.

In my case, I use the CS generator at the 1mA constant current and One Pair .9999 (99.99%) Pure Silver Wires and the purest distilled water I could find with no salts or additives and have been using it for several years without side effects.

If for some reason my case changes I'll be the first to let you all know but I think that because of all the conflicting information I'll stick with what I know and forget about being too picky or too scared to continue using it :)

Regards,
Paul