Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Colloidal Silver Water

Started by zenmountain, June 13, 2009, 01:10:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zenmountain

@ Goat 
Thanks for the kind words. Yup, people really need to do their own research and experiment carefully until satisfied of silver water's safety and efficacy.

@ rMuD
Wow! 15 yrs of safe utilization. What was your most memorable cure over that time attributed to the use of silver water?
and also where in the heck did you get 99.999999% silver wire. The best I can find is 99.99% Can you give us the name of your supplier?

cheers,

rMuD

Quote from: zenmountain on June 18, 2009, 01:19:59 PM
@ Goat 
Thanks for the kind words. Yup, people really need to do their own research and experiment carefully until satisfied of silver water's safety and efficacy.

@ rMuD
Wow! 15 yrs of safe utilization. What was your most memorable cure over that time attributed to the use of silver water?
and also where in the heck did you get 99.999999% silver wire. The best I can find is 99.99% Can you give us the name of your supplier?

cheers,

Friend made the unit for me when he was researching possible cures for cancer when he father had cancer, it more than likely is 99.99% Silver Wire it's been 15 years since he made them, time stretches the truth.

Goat

Hey guys great posts, the thing with this subject as well as any other is buyer beware! 

Don't take anyone's words as gospel truth on this subject, do some research, if you don't feel safe trying it on yourself try it on plants or animals first, this may sound cruel to some but I'm sure you'll see more good than harm by using CS if made properly which isn't that hard as long as you follow instructions and use or make devices that are known to deliver a descent CS solution. 

Personally I think that we should compost into Colloidal form as much organic matter and feeding this back to the soil rather than throwing it all away in the garbage. 

To me CS (colloidal siver) is just another natural product that's been conveniently forgotten in order to acquire ill gotten gains by the greedy few willing to make profit on human suffering.

Anyways, as the saying goes, Just Do It but take the usual precautions!

Regards,
Paul

Goat

Quote from: rMuD on June 18, 2009, 09:39:47 PM
Friend made the unit for me when he was researching possible cures for cancer when he father had cancer, it more than likely is 99.99% Silver Wire it's been 15 years since he made them, time stretches the truth.

Has anyone got hard facts on using 99.99% vs 99.99999999999999999999999999% Silver Wire?

I've been using the 99.99% for years and they haven't gone down in size (that I've noticed) generating 1 gallon/month, if anything scraping off the oxidation film with a scouring pad probably wears off the silver wires more than the electrolysis process does!  Even at that rate I think the silver wires will last a few more years yet, maybe more!

I haven't had my CS solution analyzed by a laboratory as far as ppm and size, I make it and check it in a dark room with a laser and use it as needed figuring that a percentage of the solution is made up of small enough particles to do the job and the bigger particles in solution to more good than harm and get rejected if not needed, so far so good :)

I only use 1/2 Oz per day as a gargle and swallow and so far definitely no harm.

Edit:  The only reason I use the CS as a gargle is because the information I read is that the smaller particles are readily absorbed by the soft skin tissue under one's tongue ;)

Regards,
Paul

gadgetmall

Quote from: Goat on June 19, 2009, 01:19:11 AM
Has anyone got hard facts on using 99.99% vs 99.99999999999999999999999999% Silver Wire?

I've been using the 99.99% for years and they haven't gone down in size (that I've noticed) generating 1 gallon/month, if anything scraping off the oxidation film with a scouring pad probably wears off the silver wires more than the electrolysis process does!  Even at that rate I think the silver wires will last a few more years yet, maybe more!

I haven't had my CS solution analyzed by a laboratory as far as ppm and size, I make it and check it in a dark room with a laser and use it as needed figuring that a percentage of the solution is made up of small enough particles to do the job and the bigger particles in solution to more good than harm and get rejected if not needed, so far so good :)

I only use 1/2 Oz per day as a gargle and swallow and so far definitely no harm.

Edit:  The only reason I use the CS as a gargle is because the information I read is that the smaller particles are readily absorbed by the soft skin tissue under one's tongue ;)

Regards,
Paul
Hello . Goat !! I have been using CS for 9 years . I Bought a lot of Cs makers with the led on them and sold everyone and gave away Cs solutions to every person i know including My mom and dad who are still alive and well . It was three years ago Dad was in th ehospital . he had a cut on his foot . the doctors said it was nothing . well a month later he ended up in  the hospital for 6 months thru thanksgiving and Christmas and the doctors were ready to cut his leg off . Non of the Drugs were working to fight what became a serious infection right down to the bone . It was agreed By me and my two brothers and sister that we wernt going to let them do that to daddy . I snuck a bottle of My Mirical Water in and started replacing the water they gave him and sprayed it in him mouth . in a few days after I started him on it the infections started to go away and there was improvement . 1 oZ of Cs thru 2 weeks and he was recovering  and three weeks later they released him .He is Fine now and makes it regularly .I have even gave it to My Girl when she was 1 .We have a Blue Cobalt Bottle in the Bathrooms and spray it every day . I drink a full glass every now and then when i feel like i am going to be sick . and NO i am not BLUE or Gray :) You must be very careful when making it . I make most of mine when the moon is on the other side of the earth . Distilled water turns yellow in 30 minuets like Pee color . This is the best CS . I still have a bottle i made 4 years ago and its still yellow and active . I use a few drops of it to start the process . I also heat the water up in a Glass Container first . I use only Pure Distilled water no additives and 99.999 percent pure medical silver . The electrodes are still the same ones from 9 years ago . they are fat # 8 and were very expensive 9 years a go . I bought several sets of them for replacements . I Have experienced making the Colloidal on a full moon or in the daytime and did not succeed in make it yellow . It will be Clear if the moon is not on the other side of the earth . Weird that the Gravitational Pull affects Silver Cs  in that way . .. I will always use it as i have seen it work miracles . You can purchase a ppm meter for less than 40 bucks on Ebay. No need to have it tested . the doctors will just say its bad for you . they want to sell the drugs instead . It cures bad infections . colds . scrapes cuts Gives you Energy and protections . If you notice they just started to put silver in bandaids Finally . But they will never acknowledge that its a Cure for almost every thing .

Gadget
Visit www.sunpowerwindpower.com For Gadgetmall fugi Completed unit,low powered Joule thief Kit's AA Fugi Kits,   rainbow R G B Joule theif kits completed housed units. NEW E-LIGHT AAA PERPETUAL LIGHT Runs for ?EARTH BATTERIES NOW ON SALE !  MAGNESIUM AND CARBON RODS ALL SIZES CARBON RODS 1/2" to 6" in Diameter 1 to 4 feet long & 650FARAD2.7VOLT ULTRABOOSTERCAPS THE MONSTER ,Instructions. Vintage Germanium Transistors run on low volts(0.20Vdc-some lower!)  Solar Cells 5VDC80ma,   BLUE BURNING LASER KITGreen laser pointer SEE Gadgetmall Kits link !