Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

ELECTRO/MECHANICAL HYBRID TPU

Started by tishatang, June 14, 2009, 04:51:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wattsup

Quote from: tishatang on June 18, 2009, 08:51:22 AM
@All
You know it has been 3 years since I last saw TPU videos.  Am I getting old and senile or are these videos a little different?  Go here:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1944827568401901581&hl=en

I don't remeber so much detail of the insides of the 17 inch TPU.  Maybe I did not look at all the videos available back then?  I suggested you download these videos by clicking on the download link.

Is this video different?

Tishatang

If you search Jack Durban on this forum, at one time we got some better resolution copies of the old videos.

Too bad he never found the beta copy.

Grumpy

Quote from: -[marco]- on June 18, 2009, 06:22:56 AM
The main problem is that everyone is blind or just too stupid to try things.
A vision isn't going to help you any further.

Here here - a meter of beer for Marco...
It is the men of insight and the men of unobstructed vision of every generation who are able to lead us through the quagmire of a in-a-rut thinking. It is the men of imagination who are able to see relationships which escape the casual observer. It remains for the men of intuition to seek answers while others avoid even the question.
                                                                                                                                    -Frank Edwards

Mk1

Quote from: otto on June 18, 2009, 01:45:40 AM
Mark,

yes, I see what you mean. This what you showed us are the high voltage input transformers.

Dont mix this with a TPU core. This is NOT a TPU core.

Otto

This is your point of view , if Steven told me i will give you either the coils or the circuit , i swear i take the circuit and small toroid in a heart beat. You can get the coil or tpu like you say . But that is just me .

So i started there , you say you need high voltage pulses , i make that form almost nothing , plus ferrite is high freq , SM said one 5000hz and another time 6000 something. I can get that also , so ....

Mark

otto

Hello all,

@Mark

so, you swear to take the circuit. OK, no problem.

Look at magnetism.fateback com, or here in the forum for the same circuit. I dont remember where its posted. THERE YOU HAVE THE CIRCUIT!!! In front of your all noses. Its on the web for years now. You have "only" to modify it a little bit. The number of turns and then to use 3 of them.

Satisfied??

Or look into the ECD pdf, I think there you can find the Sweet drawing. Is this device mady by Lloyd Sweet or is the author another man??

Or even look at some of my circuits.

But of course my circuits are not worth to mention. They have nothing to do with a TPU, ha,ha.

Yesterday I said about the 2 pictures that this are high voltage input transformers. As I was in a hurry I wrote it wrong! The picture of the 6" transformer IS a high voltage input transformer and that was correct but in the 15" TPU picture we see output coils. Sorry for that, my mistake.

@wattsup

you nailed it, ha,ha. How big is a oridinary 110V or 230V/12V/5A or in reverse, transformer?? Why is such a transformer so big?

I have at home a little 230V/12V transformer. The output current is only 129mA. And I have a 2 pound 230V/12V transformer able to give more at5A or so, its not important.
Why cant my little transformer deliver the same current as my big transformer??

Maybe the people here can spell it out? Im not so bright.

Otto

tishatang

@Wattsup
Thanks for the reference of Jack Durban.  I am finding it hard to find what is really on his hi def DVD.  I found a post by  Jdo300, for files.  But, link is blocked by China firewall.  Also, everything slows to a crawl as everything coming in is funneled thru filters.  Right now I can not access GoogleVideo but in brief spurts.  What I do is download the video and watch it later.

I am concerned that many on the TPU forums have not seen this video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1944827568401901581&hl=en

It is not linked on Peswike that Otto recommended.  Peswike is only linking Videos 2,3,and 4.  This is video 1 and is about one hour long.  The first half is dedicated to the 17 TPU.  It is not running at full power and there is a lot of poking around and the audio is lost in the noise.  I assume this is the one cut apart? 

Can you please watch the first half of this video and verify it is same as on the Jack Durban video.  I want to make sure this video is known and not overlooked for the last 3 years.

If someone has video software who could redo this first 30 minutes and enhance the sound track with an equalizer, I am sure many would find it very enlightening.  Lots of clues are being said that I cannot hear.

Tishatang