Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New TPU build

Started by Farrah Day, June 14, 2009, 07:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbo

Stefan himself said to me he payed the rent with the income from this site.
Are you saying he is lying???

I do not owe anybody anything.

Marco.

Mk1

@marco

Nice build , will we have testing results and a video , you have been at it for quite some time now , you are responsible for spreading most of the tpu info we have , you must know all there is by now ...

Yes it look real nice where are you planing to put the circuit and battery ? to make it compact like SM did.

If he did use a battery , after all a inverter at 12 v should light a 100 watt easy ,don't you think ?

And are you using multiple freq ? how many phase ?

You did so much already , now what you enjoy people running after there tale , or just waiting like most for that proof that actually show it can really be reproduced , yes i remember Otto , be he dose admit he doesn't know everything , he is active in helping .

Marc

Without results yes your tpu looks cleaner or better design , but without data , its nothing more then coil , nothing more then ist , without data they are just picture .
Nothing more then what ist is offering , now everyone chose your side , will faith decide.

MrMag

Mk1,

You must be IST's cousin or something. If you want people to take sides, I'm hands down on Marco's side. In the past, Marco has always supplied schematics and given test results good or bad. He also gave very detailed information about his builds. If you were stuck and needed help, Marco was always there to help you along.
Now let's compare this to IST. I've never seen schematics or drawings (other than those supplied by his children). Have never seen a completed unit with test results. And if you ask him any questions he either ignores you or tells you that you don't understand that it is to far advanced.

giantkiller

Alas...
Anybody can weld with a car battery...

--giantkiller. Shock -n- awh.

Mk1

@mrmag

LoL , you are funny , i did not ask you ...

But if you are kind enough please direct up to those detail .

I did work on the jt ,but i am new to the craziness of the tpu i know ist ,he offered me millions , took all i had to give out for nothing , yes he is fishing most of the time (he has so many picture of his trips), dose he know electronic ? not much , if some one offer him big money to build something , he will try to make me do it ... tried 2 or 3 times already .

I am not saying the guy is a god , but he works really hard (even if his aim is off), that is all he can do failing to take time to read boring EE stuff. But after this is all said and done , he still says that he knows everything , but doesn't need to build ... What ever that means ...

But picture are pictures , no data or there are some somewhere , is not useful to anyone . On this forum you need to jump trough hoops to get replication , since everyone so much brighter then the other , making all kinds of mod ...

So i did secede in having people replicate my stuff , ist is one of them , i had to repeat so many times , but that is what i had to do , and if someone ask me again i will redo it .

So yes ist ... he did work for me since he made my stuff with the crazies idea he has .
I did lose some time with him but got stuff back ...

If you don't build it you can't get it wrong ...

I know ist well , i know all i need to know , but for grown man to pick on a easy target
to make then self feel important only show there stupidity , or newbies starting going with the flow , because the grown up do , come on ...

Stop name calling , if he really disturbs you , help him see the light , or don't read his post , but you can't you like him . He helps you feel smarter .

Mark