Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

New TPU build

Started by Farrah Day, June 14, 2009, 07:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stprue

Quote from: innovation_station on July 10, 2009, 01:00:40 AM
here is a scope shoot of a 2 freq pulse train i mannaged to get running ... 

it took a lot of trys to get this on cam

ist

what 3 of thease feeding that collector ....  hummmm

here is a pic of the coil that the scope shoot  came from  spikes are bout 130v 20/div

the chaser in the post above this one is what is driveing this coil .... that is the result out of  my pickup winding

So it is this coil that is excelerating and not the prod.  Got it.  ist can you post a top view pic in the JT topic for us so we can replicate?  I think we are all getting closer to sloving the tpu mystery!!! ;)

innovation_station

hers my next level visual ... 

coil

IST 5555 COIL ..  all wound ...  finally

3 phase pulse coil jt .. 
1.25" feroite black toroide ..
5 50 turn 100" 26 ga magnetwire generator coils ..
5 mk2 6 turn transformers / feedback windings ..
5 mk2 12 turn generator windings ..
1 6 lap 22 gage collector/ accelerator winding .. 

this is a 2 freq 3 phase  dc power supply unit ..
runs on 5 volts and has small neo magnets involved ..

will run on the chaser posted above ..  will have a switchable sorce / feedback battery system

and i will load it up with 4vdc lead acid batteries ..  probally charge them at 12 v there bouts .. we will see how it goes ...

ist

here is a picture of the finished unit all wound ..  ;D 8)

there is actually 42 ends .. to wire it up ... 

just basic toys ...  :D  can you handle the advanced ones !?!?!?!?!?!

To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

innovation_station

thinking of building this unit bigger...

so i will do so .. 

it will have 6 phases ...  and runn off 2 supplies..  so when the first supply goes dead .. ill switch to the second .. and recharge the first ... so i can flip flop on the supply and still have a constant output ...

so how could this POWER AN ELECTRIC CAR ...  LOL  with out self distructing ... well cuz i will control it on the input side .. 

and i see no reason this can not be scaled to ANY SIZE

the proof of this is wayyyyyy back in time when the guys would switch OFF THE OLD EDISION GENERATORS ... 

lets just say if the KICK ONLY WORKS WITH VOLTAGE ...  then wayyyyy back when ... WHAT KILLED ALL THOSE PEOPLE ..   it was not the voltage ..  :D

and if you argue this ...  my arguement  is edisions generators NEVER PRODUCED AMPRAGE... !?!?!?!?!

LOL

WAKE UP !!

WILL I AM
To understand the action of the local condenser E in fig.2 let a single discharge be first considered. the discharge has 2 paths offered~~ one to the condenser E the other through the part L of the working circuit C. The part L  however  by virtue of its self induction  offers a strong opposition to such a sudden discharge  wile the condenser on the other hand offers no such opposition ......TESLA..

THE !STORE IS UP AND RUNNING ...  WE ARE TAKEING ORDERS ..  NOW ..   ISTEAM.CA   AND WE CAN AND WILL BUILD CUSTOM COILS ...  OF   LARGER  OUTPUT ...

CAN YOU SAY GOOD BYE TO YESTERDAY?!?!?!?!

stprue

Quote from: innovation_station on July 12, 2009, 03:08:20 AM
hers my next level visual ... 

coil

IST 5555 COIL ..  all wound ...  finally

3 phase pulse coil jt .. 
1.25" feroite black toroide ..
5 50 turn 100" 26 ga magnetwire generator coils ..
5 mk2 6 turn transformers / feedback windings ..
5 mk2 12 turn generator windings ..
1 6 lap 22 gage collector/ accelerator winding .. 

this is a 2 freq 3 phase  dc power supply unit ..
runs on 5 volts and has small neo magnets involved ..

will run on the chaser posted above ..  will have a switchable sorce / feedback battery system

and i will load it up with 4vdc lead acid batteries ..  probally charge them at 12 v there bouts .. we will see how it goes ...

ist

here is a picture of the finished unit all wound ..  ;D 8)

there is actually 42 ends .. to wire it up ... 

just basic toys ...  :D  can you handle the advanced ones !?!?!?!?!?!

Great work IST  now scale it up and hook it up to the high tork electric motor tesla designed......there's the new hybrid.

kooler

hello,
i been using this simple strobe circuit to power my air coil tpu