Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Poynty - apologies.  Have just chatted to Fuzzy and he reminded me about your earlier reference to the need for differential probes.  You were going to need to build these?  Completely overlooked the fact - so clearly no need for that telepathy. 

I've yet to find an ammeter that can handle the frequencies required.  And I'm not sold on your average values - not that they're wrong.  They're just not as accurate.

The proposed methodoloy - as mentioned - has been exhaustively evaluated by academics.  I have no desire to point you to them Poynty - because I know how lengthy such debates are and also because I've no desire to give their names out.  But check for yourself.  Just contact the academics at your own university.  They'll discuss it with you I'm sure.

Your proposed measurements protocol and general methodologis are fine - for replicators who can't get hold of the required instruments.  But I would caution against assuming it would also be fine for purposes of advancing the argument in any submitted papers.

But thank you for your help here.  I'm hoping that there are those who may yet do the replication on this forum.  Failing which, it's not really a problem.  Your own input will be much appreciated when we get the inductance over the load resistor.  Then I shall get down on bended knees here Poyny and ask you to help with an evaluation of the inductive reactance - even if it's to check out Harvey's number.  I'm sure he'll appreciate your assistance.

Thanks for everything
Rose   :-*

PaulLowrance

I'm getting rediculous here, spending too much time posting. It would probably take less time to just build the darn thing. May I ask how much time did it take you build the Ainslie circuit?

Thanks,
Paul

PaulLowrance

Ainslie,

May I ask if there's any luck or intuitiveness involved in building the wire wound resistive inductive coil or anything else?

Paul

Rosemary Ainslie

Pauly - I really would rather you don't try a replication.  If you want it to work you'll need one of Fuzzy's resistors - or find one with the required diamter.   And there are certain tricks with the switching circuit that are required to get the required resistance on the gate of the FET.

Poynty please give advice here - or Fuzzy?

PaulLowrance

Your answer just saved me a few days. That's probably a smart move on your part, as in a few days I would have shown clear measurements without using the large 10000 uF capacitors, and IMO would have been in agreement with .99 results, which is no over unity.

I'll conclude that the only correct measuring procedure to date, using temperature measurements, from .99, show no over unity.  :)

Enjoy this little thing you have going on here.

Paul