Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosemary Ainslie

Guys - I wont be posting here again.  Not until our paper is submitted.  It's taking way too much time.  And I really am not interested in anyone's opinion on required measurements unless it's backed by some evidence of talent or credentialed expertise.  We've already wasted way too much time on answering concerns - most of it nonsense and a lot of it simply counter productive.  We have our own expert advises and will simply stick to that. 

I only really enjoyed this thread for its amusement value and that has now entirely disappeared with the more intelligent contributors.  All we have left are poseurs pretending to an authority that is patently lacking in the quality of their observations.  And a handful of detractors that prefer to knock our hard efforts than encourage it.  So strange.  Don't know where the malice comes from.  Is it the NIH syndrome?  Or is it just that natural spite that comes from mediocrities?     

So it's my turn to say goodbye for now.   ;D

0c

@TK, MH, .99, Grumpy, Hoppy, et al.

Not all of us agree with Rosie's last statements. Your well considered comments and suggestions have been appreciated by many. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and expertise.

Best of luck to you all, and to you too Rosemary.

0c

powercat

When logic and proportion Have fallen
Go ask Alice When she's ten feet tall

Gobaga

Earth Tech may test your device for free.  They have tested a few others.  Apparently the Farnsworth Fusor actually works (under "experiments").

http://www.earthtech.org/about/index.html

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: powercat on November 19, 2009, 06:08:27 PM
Looks like we are moving to a new thread
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=8322.msg209576#new

LOL, i just checked out the new 'digs'. at first i thought grumpy's link was the "unhindered detailed analysis and exposé", then i thought milehigh's post was... when i read his second post i thought, 'maybe this post will have some substance'... that's when it hit me, it's just more of the same game. yup, that's some real 'science' going on over there. ;)
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe