Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ken the Great

Harnessing the power of heat can do useful work. However creating heat does not equate to useful work automatically.

For instance your refrigerator creates heat, but if it is the summer time that heat being pumped into the interior of your home is ANYTHING BUT USEFUL.

Now can you tell the difference? If not then that would be a problem you need to address.

Now I will say again, PROVE IT!. No measuring only experiments. Those are too easily faked or misrepresented due to ignorance.

I do not need to see a drawing or theory. Just make it closed loop and extract 1 watt of useful power.

I hope the device is real, but the comment "We're not that anxious to convince you" speaks volumes.

Have Fun    8)

Rosemary Ainslie

clearly you are not prepared to read the paper nor follow the experiments - so I can't help you.  We're showing - from memory - about 6 watts on the load, and it's costing something less than 1 watt from the battery.

The evidence is there.  But to see it you may need to check the link.  I get it you're more interested in posting replies than actually checking the claim.  Which is fine.  But then you can't seriously expect any more answers from us.  Life's too too short.

Ken the Great

So how much water was heated in the experiments?

What temperature was the water heated to?

I think you have explained all I need to hear. No closed loop, No OU.
No water actually heated.

I shall now place you in the box.

Have Fun    8)

jibbguy

Thank you for agreeing about Heat.

You are essentially being "lazy" here: You have no idea if this is valid or not.

This is perfectly evident for everyone reading this to see. Please go over this thread, and come up with a specific complaint if you feel that dis'ing this is so important. We will get back to you then.

But i am afraid that simply "not liking it" is not a valid complaint ;)

Ken the Great

I did not agree with you at all.

Your claim about heat is erroneous based on assumptions which are not relative to all circumstances. I was clarifying, not agreeing. The refrigerator example proves my point.

I am not making the claim of OU. You people are. I am simply saying prove it with USEFUL WORK. The term useful seems to be escaping your grasp.
So because I asked to see some useful work being done, I get ridiculous explanations about heat which are irrelevant to what I said.

USEFUL work.

I have looked at the original design, I have seen it before. If you are as handy as you believe you are, simply make it closed loop. I HOPE IT WORKS!!! The claim is 6 watts output to one watt input. Well if that's the case and I am only requesting one watt of useful work. that would leave you with 4 extra watts!!!

That should be easy. However unless you agree to try this.

ITS ALL TALK. And will remain all talk. I take this position because of the emotional instability of those responding to me.

Every attempt to make OU devices closed loop cause imminent failure, with the exception of one device.

I was going to share an idea, but I will refrain from that at this point in time. I mean it is obvious that anyone else who might have input is not welcome here.   

One of us is being lazy that is for sure, so lazy they cannot even make accurate statements or quote me accurately. However I am used to being misquoted, and the like, so that isn't a problem.

Ad hominem positions are also the lazy way out. Hmm some people seem to be taking that position also. You can have a pile of measurements 400 feet high, that doesn't impress me. However someone felt that was a milestone in their work, the amount of paper they had. HAAHAHAHA

Maybe you could light the pile of papers to heat the water? LOL

I can see jibbguy now, with the back of his TV off hovering over the transformer in the back because he is cold.  Hey it can't be useless heat, Your claim is all of it is useful. LOL,

Have Fun 8)