Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

please don't think your wasting time!!
Your Skills are quite obvious and you plant many seeds when you post
[and save people a lot of wasted time]

Besides Rosemary obviously doesn't know your a good guy[very smart and very skilled ] seeking the truth

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

Cloxxki

Too bad EF has no overunity prize to collect.
With knowledge offered to us all in the RA thread, a semi-skilled researcher should be able to add some diffusing components and loops, and then use RA's unquestioned measuring methods in attaining triple digit COP.
With the present thread's members all behind the circuit, it will be hard for the RA posse to refute the even greater gains reached.

TinselKoala

Two new vids up, EOU9 parts 1 and 2, playing with oscilloscopes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIALHiRL4PY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTcG1dAsrdc

And I ran an experimental run this morning, comparing load heating vs. time for the 96 percent and 4 percent duty cycles from the FG, using a load of R = 3.8 ohms, L = 82 microHenrys.

Briefly, the time and temp endpoints were:

4 percent ON: about 11 degrees over ambient (target = ambient + 52 as per Ainslie) at 70 minutes.

96 percent ON: experiment terminated at 4 minutes; load temp 103.2 C and rising fast, about 80 degrees over ambient.

I'll give the full experiment parameters (voltages, currents, powers) later on today. I've got to go to work now.

As I continue the temperature testing, I will make the .csv files of the raw data available for public crunching. All comments welcome, pro and con. Of course, if you are too con, I'll send Owlsley to get you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2HHtTtfDT0

ramset

TK
Ramset I've just watched those videos. Strange 20 minutes of my life. Be that as it may - can someone advise TK that he needs to put his probes directly across the shunt resistor. The meter has got a dc coupling function. He needs to get a fairly wide range of sample waveforms because he's now dealing with some pretty aperiodic waveforms and some pretty hectic numbers. The scope meter will show him the voltage.

When he's found the number and measured a fair sample range, on the scope - then do a dump of those numbers and work it through a spread sheet. Then - take the sum of the voltages divided by the number of samples and it should tally with voltage value at the digital display at the scope. Then simply use that voltage number - divide it by his shunt (from memory 0.5v) will give the amperage. His shunt isn't ideal. It should be pure carbon - but it's ok.

That's the important number. He needs a temperature gauge for his energy measure dissipated at the load because of the complexity of his waveform. Then just compare those two values.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

fuzzytomcat

Hi everyone,

@TK and other interested parties ...

There is a posting of mine at Energetic Forum I'd like to share and get comments on, I feel there is some importance here because of the need for a "squeeky clean" ground so as there is no frequency's or harmonics induced into operation and measurements.

As you know I'm sure, in a residential area as many as five (5) homes can be connected  to one utility transformer supplying 120/240 volt "with a common neutral" to each home and bonded to a grounding system (if there) possibly inducing unwanted results in simulations of replications and measurements of results.

Any comment would be appreciated .......

http://www.energeticforum.com/60534-post635.html

Ground - Grounded - Grounding

Hi everyone,

There has been something that I have noticed looking at many older documents and illustrations of the term "Ground" as in Earth or "Terra firma" Terra firma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia . As you all know common voltages from countries vary, the UK, Europe, Africa parts of Asia many more not to be named for example use 240 volt ..... but the United States and other North and South America countries use 120/240 volt ..... the big difference is how the "Ground" is connected and referenced.

Where 240 volt is and the only voltage available meaning "NO" 120 volt, a ground conductor is actually Grounded to "Ground", Earth or "Terra firma".

Where 120/240 volt is a ground conductor is bonded to the Neutral wire in a Electrical Service Panel (circuit breaker or fuse) whether in a residence, commercial or industrial application. This would also include "Bonding" of any ground rods, water pipes ( if metal ) and natural gas lines all bonded to the Service neutral conductor. SO A GROUND WIRE AND EVERYTHING CONNECTED TO IT ( neutral wire, pipes ) IS NOT A TRUE GROUND and anything connected to it can be subject to unwanted frequency's or harmonics induced into the grounding system through the neutral conductor.

How To Fix -

A separate "Ground" Earth or "Terra firma" connection must be used generally called a "Isolated Grounding System" using one 8'-0" ground rod a minimum of 6 (six) feet from any other ground rod system or underground water and gas lines. It must be totally isolated using a minimum of a #8 AWG insulated green conductor and must not be connected in any way to you existing grounding system ..... any questions you should contact a qualified person (disclaimer).

Testing equipment causing harmonics can be somewhat isolated during operation using a "UPS" power battery back up supply ( AC to DC to AC ) but that does not solve the ground reference problem.

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http://freenrg.info/Misc/FR_Zoltan_ZPE_Circuit/&sl=fr&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Quote:
Not need an oscilloscope to demonstrate on the unit: it is enough to measure currents ex 2: between the earth and the resistance R2, and between the land and the resistance R1 "

Regards,
Fuzzy
:)