Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0c

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 16, 2009, 07:34:42 PM
5) ... your continued lack of correction or retraction of the Quantum paper, and your failure to specify EXACTLY what circuit was used to make the experiment and the data. [bold]You , Rosemary, are not cooperating. [/bold] In fact you are obfuscating efforts to reproduce your results--because nobody has seen YOUR complete circuit diagram, nobody has seen YOUR scope shots, raw data, reports from all those vetting labs, statements from your "academics", NONE OF IT has been made public, beyond your mere words.

7) ... if you can watch objectively instead of through your paranoid blinders, you should watch and read the descriptions for my YT videos. There are a lot to choose from, but you will of course be most interested in the Electric OU series, in progress.

IF your data is good, nobody will be able to knock it down, so you should help them try.

These are the things I was hoping to accomplish with the posts I asked to be forwarded to Rosemary (and nobody did).

1) I was trying to get her to review your circuits and procedures and point out anything which was not consistent with her experiments. Then these could be discussed in a rational manner.

2) I hoped she might actually share some photos, diagrams, procedures, and reports that were used to validate her experiments so these could also be discussed in a rational manner.

I think I know where all this will eventually wind up. It just seems like such a long and painful process getting there. Why can't both sides just turn all their cards face-up (most of yours already are) so they can be counted?

You are getting way too hot, TK. Chill!. Step back a bit and use that left brain of yours. Quit being so defensive and antagonistic. Same for Rosemary. This is no way to make progress.

I can relate only too well with both sides.

ramset

Does anyone here have the ability to pull a still off TK"S vid and highlight the meter connections in RED?
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

IceStorm

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 16, 2009, 07:57:27 PM
"EDIT and tell him I'm sorry I've only just picked this up now. It's the first time I could read his waveforms."

Picked what up? Some straw man that you are constructing re my waveforms or how I am obtaining them?

Take a look at the very first frames of This Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trip8gjoxMQ&feature=related

Do you see the shunt resistor? Do you see the scope probe hooked to it on the right side? Do you see the big black alligator clip hooked to the other (negative, grounded) side? That, dear one, is the ground lead of the scope probe. Just as you have specified, and just as is shown in the diagrams.
And all vids where I show an input, channel B, measurement, are taken just like this. What's wrong with this?

And yet I've been posting them for nearly a month. Did Rosemary just now get a computer? I don't think so. There's that willful ignorance again. Has anyone else had trouble viewing my waveforms? I don't think so.

And wouldn't it be nice, if we had even a SINGLE waveform from Rosemary to compare? I especially want to see these Random Chaotic Hartley Resonant NonPeriodic Oscillations.

Or even a reference (not just "go google it", which I have done...) to a scholarly paper describing the phenomenon.

You know, what i find so ridiculous its there some people who are still so proud to defend Rosemary's theory beside the fact that NOTHING work as expected, we are not building a satellite here , its only a simple circuit with 5 parts and 1 battery if you dont use the 555 circuit. All the procedure are already there for the mesurement.

The only one who took the time to make the circuit and to use all the same test equipement as was wrote on the IET paper was TK and he is one who get all the @#$@#$ because the circuit dosent work like it should.

Someone should contact by email ABB to validate if they made some test on the Rosemary's device. The ABB name got used in her paper about a overunity device and if its not a overunity device i dont think they will tolerate that. We talk about a big compagny here, in Q1 of 2009 the net income was 652 million, if the ABB name got used falsely, they will sue her for sure, because there no compagny in the world who want to burn his name on someone false claim, and in the other way, if some test have been done and they know that the ABB name is used in her paper, maybe its the lack of electronic knowledge of Rosemary who make the replication difficult.

I still believe its a honest people but her arrogance against anything who is not inline in what she think make the process realy complicated.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

TinselKoala

Quote from: 0c on July 16, 2009, 08:19:34 PM
These are the things I was hoping to accomplish with the posts I asked to be forwarded to Rosemary (and nobody did).

1) I was trying to get her to review your circuits and procedures and point out anything which was not consistent with her experiments. Then these could be discussed in a rational manner.

2) I hoped she might actually share some photos, diagrams, procedures, and reports that were used to validate her experiments so these could also be discussed in a rational manner.

I think I know where all this will eventually wind up. It just seems like such a long and painful process getting there. Why can't both sides just turn all their cards face-up (most of yours already are) so they can be counted?

You are getting way too hot, TK. Chill!. Step back a bit and use that left brain of yours. Quit being so defensive and antagonistic. Same for Rosemary. This is no way to make progress.

I can relate only too well with both sides.

You are quite right, of course, as usual, 0c.
Damn right.
My heart is pounding in my ears, I am so mad. She is telling me how to use an oscilloscope!!
I want to kill something.

So I'm gong to spend the rest of my evening listening to jazz and installing ubuntu linux on an off-lease ibm t41 that I just scored for cheap. It will be my metrology server: full on LabView, or as much as it will handle, all the instrument control and analysis packages for all the DSOs, maybe even a HPIB stack for the "real" stuff.  Plus the usual spreadsheet and stats and maybe even FruityLoops. But first I'm going to take out the hard drive (WinXP) and melt it down with an oxyacetylene torch.

I may take the torch to that damn Ainslie circuit too. Then you'll see some OU.

(Speaking of audio, did you know that all those big booming car stereos are OU? Yep, they use mosfets to drive low inductance loads at 2400 Hz all day long, and the car battery never becomes discharged. Unless you hook the scope probes up wrong. No wonder they sound like the driver's head's full of gravel most of the time.)

ramset

Icestorm I meant to call ABB last week
I will tomorrow, It doesn't cost me for the call
TK check pm
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma