Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceStorm

Quote from: ramset on July 16, 2009, 09:09:23 PM
Icestorm I meant to call ABB last week
I will tomorrow, It doesn't cost me for the call
TK check pm
Chet

Its excellent ramset, i dont think they will disclose anything but at least if they know that ABB name got used, that will make a little little bit more of credibility about the experiment, but in same time, that dont say if the test was good or bad.

Best Regards,
IceStorm

ramset

Ice
I'm only calling to see if they have the info available
even to pay for a reprint of the actual test for research purposes
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Well, if she can change the past, I suppose I can too.

I'd pay money to see that report from ABB. Not much, but a little.

Does it sound, from her recent posts, that she sees my random chaotic Hartley resonant aperiodic oscillations, as similar to what she remembers seeing?

Because enquiring minds really need to know what those waveforms look like.

TinselKoala

OK, I figured that the easiest way for me, and the hardest way for all our gentle readers, is for me to just take a picture of the data sheet from my run this morning and put it up here. Then, if anybody really needs to spreadsheet and graph it, that would take a load off, thanks. But I think those with eyes to see will see whatever those eyes will see.
I'm pretty sure all the info is here; everybody (er, almost) knows what the equipment list was so I'm not going to repeat it here. Except for the thermocouple temp gauges, they are LCD modules, self contained, with a tiny K-type thermocouple on an 18 inch lead. Update 5 seconds, precision 0.1 degrees C, accuracy PDC.
Sorry about the light...er, I mean the fuzzy lowcontrast image. I don't have any image editing stuff right here right now, so TIWYG.

(er, the raw jpg is too large for the attachment. I'll upload it to the file section. If someone would enhance contrast and shrink it enough to post in-line, I would be grateful. )

http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=338

ramset

Rosemary said
Could someone, Ramset? inform TK that I am not a high school drop out. I am very proud of my academic record. It is - however - not scientific. I have never said that I am a high school drop out. I've only acknowledged that I have no formal training in science.

I know why he says this. It's because I told gotoluc that I also left school at 16 and that I also like asking questions, or something to that effect. Gotoluc left school because he didn't like the system. I left because I was matriculated. I sat my matriculation exams when I was 15. I left school exactly one month after turning 16. I saw a coincidence. In SA there's a required minimum standard for university qualification. My matriculation pass was more than adequate. Unlike TK my name is out there and these facts can be verified.

But having said that - I see no value to any education unless, like gotoluc, it leaves one with an enquiring mind. Life would be very boring unless, like him, one confronted ones own questions.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma