Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on June 22, 2009, 01:05:13 PM
TK
may i post a summary
perhaps a very brief # 3
Chet

Absolutely, please do.
I've been trying to get on that forum myself. Register, wait for email validation, disable browser security, first try doesn't work, second validation number received, validation accepted, now I must be "moderated" before I can post. Since Friday I've been trying.

ramset

PM
Jibbjuy [member here and there]He got me on in ten minutes[slight exaggeration ]
Chet
PS
I also put in a request on the Thread
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

ramset

TK
Aaron says your good to go

Chet
BTW when you have a moment,whats a scalar wave?[besides dangerous]
Ive heard these are the longitudinal waves Tesla spoke of?
nothing can shield them?
There making them in the Ed Gray tube thread over there.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on June 22, 2009, 10:21:33 PM
TK
Aaron says your good to go

Chet
BTW when you have a moment,whats a scalar wave?[besides dangerous]
Ive heard these are the longitudinal waves Tesla spoke of?
nothing can shield them?
There making them in the Ed Gray tube thread over there.

Thx, chet, discussion in progress over there now.

Scalar waves...mostly misunderstood. You will even hear people talk about "scalar vectors" which always cracks me up. A vector, of course, is a quantity with both a definite magnitude and a definite direction, like a force for example. A scalar is just a magnitude, with no direction associated with it. So a "scalar vector" is sort of like a "jumbo shrimp" only worse--a contradiction in terms. Like saying "free" and "energy" in the same breath.
But anyway, the idea seems to be that EM can come in two flavors--second, like the transverse and orthogonal E and M oscillations from normal radio systems, and first, like what Tesla and others have called "longitudinal waves" or perhaps scalar waves. While the transverse waves can be viewed like a vibrating string under tension, with nodes, a plane of oscillation, and so on, the longitudinal waves are more like sound itself--that is, a "compression and rarefaction" of the medium, so the oscillation is not at right angles to the direction of propagation like in transverse waves, but is in the same direction--longitudinal--as the propagation.
Shielding? The experiments that I have done myself indicate that longitudinal waves are indeed very difficult to shield by normal RF shielding means. I was able to transmit a longitudinal signal into a Faraday screen room, using a circuit I found on JLN's site.
Dangerous? I would imagine that given enough power and at the right frequencies they could be dangerous. So could anything else.
Reality: I think what most people are referring to as scalar or longitudinal waves (even Tesla) are really wide powerful broadband bursts of simple RF.

allcanadian

@TinselKoala
QuoteI just checked the thread on energeticforum. Nobody seems concerned at all that her claims of excess energy are completely invalidated, IF her circuit in the pdf, which is the only one with reported test results, is doing what I found. They are happily theorizing and going off on tangents, while ignoring my work completely (except for ramset--thanks, Chet...)
Completely Invalidated you say,LOL, I do not think one minor attempt qualifies as "completely invalidated" in any sense of the word. You should understand that many real inventors can spend months or years to perfect a device, then some yahoo throws together a bunch of crap in a single day and yells "Ah-ha it's all a lie" and the cycle of ignorance continues. I would suggest you actually try to understand the circuit process before you go off judging anyone.
Regards
AC
Knowledge without Use and Expression is a vain thing, bringing no good to its possessor, or to the race.