Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Well, I can certainly boil water with it.

In fact my Ainslie "Bullitt1" load, immersed in mineral oil, regularly tops out my thermocouple system -- at over 120 degrees C -- if I give it the appropriate duty cycle input.

I might could even boil a tiny amount of water giving it 3.5 percent ON.

But I could boil water with less overall power using straignt DC, of course.

Now, boiling water while at the same time recharging its own battery...that would be impressive. So far no evidence of anything like this has been given.

Yucca

Hi TK,

just dropping in to ask you if you know what this is because I know you have experience with HV.

I was watching my Jacob ladder arcing with a TV flyback source.

I noticed that as the arc climbed and the gap increased that the ark showed asymettry. The arc is fat near the output side and skinny on the return side.

When the ladder starts the climb at the bottom, the arc is all fat, but at a certain gap distance I start to see a clear interface point where beyond it the arc is skinny. The arc climbs further and the skinny part grows. The fat part seems to have a limit to its length.

Below is a video still. You can just see the skinny arc on the right hand side. Its about 66% fat and 34% skinny at this point.

The flyback has an output diode and so the left arc side is +ve and the right -ve.

This doesn't happen sometimes it happens all the time, is it an understood and documented thing? I've not been able to find an explanation for this online but maybe because I don't know the name for this phenomena?

edit: my working theory is that the fat arc contains gas ions depleted of 2 electrons and the skinny part only 1. The interface might demark the energy transition point between the two states. Maybe with a higher source and longer arc one might see 2 interfaces and 3 arc states?

TinselKoala

@Yucca:
You might try looking at "Faraday Dark Space" or "Crooke's Dark Space". I have also noticed this in my own Jacob's ladders, and I think it may be a manifestation of the same phenomenon.

MileHigh

Hey All!!!!!

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I’ve been prayin' for
It’s gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

MileHigh gettin' into the proto-reggae groove!

poynt99

Welcome aboard MH.

You know of course here you not only can see clearly, you are welcome to speak freely, as long as you're making sense, which you always do  :P

Cheers,
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209