Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

@Hoppy: Could you please show both traces, like I did above? The voltage drop across the current viewing shunt, Ainslie's Point B, and the voltage at the positive rail side of the inductive load, Ainslie's Point A, on the same screen at the same time?
Thanks.
--TK

(The battery capacity could be a factor here. If your battery is low or not enough amp-hour capacity the voltage will drop radically when the mosfet turns on, but your trace shows a voltage drop to zero--that cannot be right.)

Another thing is that there don't seem to be any spikes or ringdown visible. Even the stray inductances in the wires, and the built-in inductance in the mosfet, should be generating visible spikes here.

You might try using a small 18-24 volt light bulb, which will be about 3 ohms and 100 microHenries, as a load to visualize what's happening. It behaves electrically much like an actual "Ainslie load" (except for the OU of course, we couldn't have OU flashlights after all) and can be quite revealing.

poynt99

TK,

I believe Hoppy is measuring across the load resistor, not from V+ to gnd.

If so, then his scope shot makes sense, other than the lack of spikes. He could be using a non-inductive type resistor which would explain it.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

BEP

Which circuit are you folks talking about?

If it is the one where the load resistor is on the negative rail then putting the probe tip on the positive rail with the clip side of the probe on the positive side of the load resistor will cause a display inversion.

Nothing unexpected about that.

Hoppy

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 08, 2009, 09:17:35 AM
@Hoppy: Could you please show both traces, like I did above? The voltage drop across the current viewing shunt, Ainslie's Point B, and the voltage at the positive rail side of the inductive load, Ainslie's Point A, on the same screen at the same time?
Thanks.
--TK

(The battery capacity could be a factor here. If your battery is low or not enough amp-hour capacity the voltage will drop radically when the mosfet turns on, but your trace shows a voltage drop to zero--that cannot be right.)

Another thing is that there don't seem to be any spikes or ringdown visible. Even the stray inductances in the wires, and the built-in inductance in the mosfet, should be generating visible spikes here.

You might try using a small 18-24 volt light bulb, which will be about 3 ohms and 100 microHenries, as a load to visualize what's happening. It behaves electrically much like an actual "Ainslie load" (except for the OU of course, we couldn't have OU flashlights after all) and can be quite revealing.

I have shown the dual trace shot below at 0.2V @ 50uS

My battery is fine and the spikes are there but very faint the scope is old and the focus control is on the way out.

The resistor is wire wound but now having measured it is barely registering as an inductor on my Atlas LCR, so I will find a replacement with a higher value.

Hoppy

Hoppy

Quote from: poynt99 on August 08, 2009, 09:44:57 AM
TK,

I believe Hoppy is measuring across the load resistor, not from V+ to gnd.

If so, then his scope shot makes sense, other than the lack of spikes. He could be using a non-inductive type resistor which would explain it.

Yes, this is what I said in my post 929.

Hoppy