Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

OK, nice to see we're all friends again and on the same page.

I think the sims have an important role to play when they are properly applied, and I think .99 is properly applying them.

I see that little "dimple" too, before the shut-off of the mosfet, and in my realworld circuit it has its own little ringdown and spike. I thought it was coming from my DP-101 pulse generator but if .99 is seeing it on the sim it must be real. How's that for pretzel logic?

I just posted a new video showing actual boiling water with the Ainslie "Bullitt1" load in mineral oil, in a water jacket, at about 60 or 70 percent ON. The mosfet is pretty darn hot too.

Also there's some cartoon Fluke-0-scopy shown, for the peanut gallery. Barbie and Ken were using it, but I managed to swipe it for an afternoon.

MileHigh

Allcanadian:  Take a chill pill, at least this chat board is not a police state with a feigned code of good conduct that the despot and his cronies can waive at their discretion.  I contributed a much as anyone to the understanding of the circuit.  I did the energy buckets, I did the box car in the chocolate pudding ooze, I explained how an inductor works from five different angles.  I brought a lot of understanding to many people on how a "coil discharging through a resistor and diode" works.  Yet the despot is always in cognitive dissonance spin mode (his brain is heating up) and whenever I asked him a question or two about his claims about this very complex circuit he dismissed my questions as "irrelevant" and tried to claim that I was "stupid" - after all that contributing.  If you want to find "offensive" behaviour, follow the crumbs.

And we are still left with the maestro's point that "resonance will make it run better", but he can't define the resonance, he made a clip that was supposed to show it that was a total farce and was taken down four hours later for "consultation."  Nor can he explain why it is supposed to "run better" in "resonance."

I tried and failed in asking him the questions, so why don't YOU ask him the same questions.  Aren't you curious yourself?  Don't you believe that every observation you make must have a mechanism behind it that needs to be understood and explained?

Note, "Gravy Train" Peter Lindemann has put on the jackboots and the brown shirt: "Great idea!!! Is it possible to limit this thread just to people who use their real names? That way, it can settle down to being a quiet "replication thread", since all of the disrupters, hiding behind their anonymity, will be forced out."

Force them out Peter!!!!

MileHigh

Hoppy

Lower trace I load 0.2V / 50uS.

Top trace 20V / 50uS scoped with probe on drain to ground. Load 220uH choke. 110V spike.

Hoppy

EDIT: Traces reversed.

TinselKoala

OK, my real name is Kate Allison. Prove me wrong!

Now, MH has indeed done more than a fair share in trying to eduficate the masses. But pearls before swine, let them eat cake, drink the horse's water, all of that. It's a thankless task but it has its rewards--there's nothing more humorous in my book than seeing someone trip over his own tongue. And Aaron seems to have "written the book" on that subject.

poynt99

Quote from: allcanadian on August 08, 2009, 01:17:11 PM
@Poynt99
LOL, Honestly I didn't expect to get an answer from you, it is a little embarrassing isn't it? I am learning to have a new found respect for Tinselkoala and others who at least make the effort to go that extra mile and build in order to understand the reality of any situation, not that I did not have a great deal of respect for him or his work prior. The point I make is that you cannot base what others refer to as out of the ordinary effects using ordinary tools and equations let alone a simulator, there is no logic in this. Your simulator cannot show you the electric and magnetic fields present nor their geometry, the parasitic capacitance as it relates to the components and so on. As well my point is not to discredit you nor your opinion outright, you seem like a very intelligent person but this seems like a case of the pot calling the kettle black if you have no real facts based on real experiments. To answer your question yes I have built this circuit, I build everything within my means and time available, I can post some pictures when I get off work if you like.
Regards
AC

You missed the point AC. I don't give a damn if you've built it or not. The only thing that matters from the folks making claims (does that include you?), is that they show proof. I don't give a damn if you show me a picture of your breadboard, what the hell does that prove? Any fool can show a picture of the ratsnest circuit they've built, and many do. It means very little to me unless some coherent results and rational conclusions are clearly drawn from them. And this rarely takes place.

If you can conclusively SHOW us your OU results, then fine, otherwise your attempt at invalidating the simulation results (or hand analysis, take your pick) and the real scope shots shown here is a waste of effort and bandwidth on your part.

question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209