Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Liberty

Quote from: fritznien on June 17, 2009, 12:04:39 AM
nice work TK, i wish my stuff was as neat.
just a couple of things you are using wire wound resisters, lots of inductance at 2.4 kHz. which explains the spikes.
a FET is just a switch so my money is on bad measurements. easy enough to make a filtered supply and measure DC on the input to
see what the real input is.
have fun
fritznien

Well said, and I agree that it is most likely a measurement error.  If it was actually OU, what would be the source of the extra power?
Liberty

"Converting Magnetic Force Into Motion"
Liberty Permanent Magnet Motor

TinselKoala

OK, several points to address.
First, yes, when I can find them I will use identical components to Ainslie's circuit. Her MOSFET is kind of pricey and will have to be ordered; the one I'm using is...well, you can look up the data. It's pretty close, good enough for prelim testing. I will replace the shunt with .25 ohm today.
Second, yes, I know the inductances are causing the spikes. I think that's rather the point.
Third, there is no third thing.
Fourth, yes, in this circuit the pulse generator will be adding power. Ainslie's 555 pulser would most likely be even worse in this regard than my direct FG drive, but without details it's hard to tell for sure.
Fifth, yes, I have access to a proper water-bath calorimetric power meter, but first I want to see if I can get anything using Ainslie's method. So far my load isn't warming at all that I can tell.
More later.

Paul-R

Quote from: TinselKoala on June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM
Ramset found this link to Rosemary Ainslie's work, and I found it interesting enough to fool around with.
You may find these useful. The first link connects to her patent
and other papers.

http://www.free-energy.ws/rosemary-ainslie.html

http://rosemaryainslie.blogspot.com/

Paul.

ramset

TK
Quote.>Third, there is no third thing.

3rd is THANKS
You just can't put a price on this[priceless]!!
Chet

Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma