Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ramset

Wilby
I appreciate TK's efforts ,without men like him this forum would be all talk
He takes action gets to the point [no BS] ,can take on almost any job
,skills in many areas

TK I SALUTE YOU AND THE BIRD
Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: ramset on July 01, 2009, 08:51:49 PM
Wilby
I appreciate TK's efforts ,without men like him this forum would be all talk
He takes action gets to the point [no BS] ,can take on almost any job
,skills in many areas

TK I SALUTE YOU AND THE BIRD
Chet

so taking action by "replicating" a circuit and NOT using the correct/exact mosfet on the build and then saying it's "exact" ISN'T BS?

huh? well you and i seem to have a differing definition of BS i guess...

yes i agree on the almost any job statement, he is surely a "jack of all trades, master of none."
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

OK, if it will make you happy, my replication is "nearly exact" since I did not use the IRFPG50 Mosfet.  Obviously. Shame on me.
However it certainly is more "exact" than anything anybody else has done--and the fact remains:
THE PROBLEM IN THE AINSLIE CIRCUIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE MOSFET.

Since I stated that from the beginning, and I asked people to compare specifications and tell me logically why the choice of mosfet should make a difference--which nobody, including Wilby, has done--I would have thought it to be a non-issue.

However, I have now used 4 different MOSFETS now and they all behave similarly, with exceptions that I have noted. None of them are capable of re-inverting the duty cycle mistake that led Rosemary Ainslie to publish the wrong COP claim. And I have offered to test any mosfet that anybody will send me.
(The IRFP450 shows the long turn-off times, and I see from the data sheet that the IRFPG50 also has a long turnoff time. What this means for the inverted duty cycle is that the MOSFET Ainslie actually used will stay ON NEARLY 100 PERCENT of the time when driven by the 555 circuit she published.)

Now, as to my mastery or lack of it. There are one or two things that I have come close to mastering. They don't have anything to do with the issues here on this forum. In these issues, I am a dabbler, a dilettante. That's what makes it so embarrassing, when I am right and the "experts" are wrong.

And I'm still waiting for that retraction from Ainslie.

ramset

The Dude has skills
As far as Rosemary goes he's just Coasting [not breaking a sweat]

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 01, 2009, 08:47:06 PM
it's not TK's madness that i have issue with, it's his method.

if TK is not willing to retract/correct his erroneous statement about his circuit being "exact" why should rosemary retract/correct her paper?

The answer to that, of course, is that I say what I say on a discussion forum, and she says what she says in published articles, the EIT paper, and patent applications. Her claim is false, mine is a slight exaggeration. My claim can be corrected simply by switching out the mosfet. Hers cannot be corrected so easily--her claim depends on an erroneous data input into calculations and would require re-running the experiment.

Would you care to make a little wager, Wilby?

If you can show a significant difference between the performance of the IRFPG50 mosfet used by Ainslie, and the 2SK1548 mosfet that I used in my replication, using the published circuit and parameters of Ainslie, I will gladly make a public apology to you. On the other hand, if the performance is substantially the same, you get off my back.

If you really think the mosfet makes a difference, you should take the bet.

(EDIT I was going to offer to bet money at odds, but I realised that would be unethical--like taking candy from a baby--. Sorry.)