Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 07:04:09 PM
"send me your address and i will send you the part, you worthless bum"

if the shoe fits, wear it...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 07, 2009, 07:05:11 PM
but TK, if you'd bother to comprehend my posts, you'd see that i have said i agree with you, SEVERAL TIMES NOW... i just don't like your half-assed approach of using the wrong fet and coming up with some hypothesis by using some ass backward approach instead of just using the right damn fet. but you refuse, for all sorts of obscure and pathological reasons.

At this point it's mostly because it's fun to rattle your cage.

Because you see, the mosfet has nothing to do with the problems in Ainslie's claim, and the 67 percent of scientists who understand statistics will agree that I have shown that her claims are not supported by reality.

Nevertheless, should an IRFPG50 mosfet miraculously arrive from somewhere beyond, I will assiduously test it, just for the satisfaction of saying "I told you so" to you.

I love doing that! Ctrl-v and it makes you twitch, at the speed of thought! Zipons, eat your little bitty hearts out!

Justalabrat

Tk, I've gone through at least 20 pages of WilbyInebriated posts, this is the only constructive thing that I found.

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on November 30, 2008, 12:38:53 AM
just connect the scope to one of your coil windings.

EVERYTHING ELSE WAS JUST ARGUING!  ::)
Do yourself a favor and just put him on the IGNOR list!

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 07:09:28 PM
At this point it's mostly because it's fun to rattle your cage.

Because you see, the mosfet has nothing to do with the problems in Ainslie's claim, and the 67 percent of scientists who understand statistics will agree that I have shown that her claims are not supported by reality.

Nevertheless, should an IRFPG50 mosfet miraculously arrive from somewhere beyond, I will assiduously test it, just for the satisfaction of saying "I told you so" to you.

I love doing that! Ctrl-v and it makes you twitch, at the speed of thought! Zipons, eat your little bitty hearts ou!

no, it's mostly because you need to save face. its been how many days now? surely you can afford a $4 part. get your friend whose address you PM'd me to use ebay for you. do they live in the same "sufist" cult building as you? or make up another pathetic excuse...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: Justalabrat on July 07, 2009, 07:10:16 PM
Tk, I've gone through at least 20 pages of WilbyInebriated posts, this is the only constructive thing that I found.

EVERYTHING ELSE WAS JUST ARGUING!  ::)
Do yourself a favor and just put him on the IGNOR list!

Well, that post was even wrong, because I've always connected the scope just as in the Ainslie papers, and yes, it is connected to the positive rail, along with one end of the coil-resistor load.

But don't let Wilby get you down, I understand his motivation perfectly. He's a truth seeker, and wants to keep me honest, and he's right to do that.

Too bad he's not a "truth-speaker" as well.

Besides, if I just ignore him, he'll eventually go away, and what fun would that be?