Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 07, 2009, 10:06:15 PM
No, I do it to rattle your cage, and it's something to do while the videos upload. In the one I'm uploading now I have the Fluke0Scope hooked up, and I show that it apparently defaults to 96.3 percent on duty cycles with short off times, and 3.7 percent on duty cycles with short on times. That is, those numbers are the maximum and minimum duty cycles that it will report. At least at 2.4 kHz. (EDIT: it does flip to 96.4 there for a moment but I can't get it to stabilize there. I would hope that the scope could do better than this.)
So this even calls into question the reliability of the "3.7" percent number, and especially the shorter number that she says happens during "random chaotic resonance"--which is almost certainly her term for false triggering of the Fluke. Which I will also be illustrating, if Wilby will cut me a break.

Oh, and there's also this:

"send me your address and i will send you the part, you worthless bum"

(I'll never get tired of that, it's so much fun. So you might as well just send it--no, wait, then you wouldn't have anything to bitch about at all, and we wouldn't want that.)

what fet are you using this time? the correct one?  ::)

i like this one for fun, it never fails to make me laugh.
Quote from: TinselKoala on June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM
So I built a circuit, identical only with some different components, and started testing it.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...

Asymatrix

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 08, 2009, 12:31:14 AM
great video. still the wrong fet...

Seems to me TK has tested the circuit while you've done jack squat (other than whine). Please tell the class why a slightly different FET will make a huge difference, let alone create OU.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: Asymatrix on July 08, 2009, 01:12:43 AM
Seems to me TK has tested the circuit while you've done jack squat (other than whine). Please tell the class why a slightly different FET will make a huge difference, let alone create OU.

wrong, tk has tested every variation but the circuit, all i have done is continue to point that out.

Asymatrix

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 08, 2009, 01:56:29 AM
wrong, tk has tested every variation but the circuit, all i have done is continue to point that out.

He's tested the circuit with one minor component variation.

I suppose my car it will transform into a jet if I attach wings...