Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 12, 2009, 01:53:24 AM
If you fkn agree, mostly, and if I have long ago conceded your point, then why in the world do you keep on harping on it?
It's getting to be quite ridiculous. You seem fairly intelligent for a troll, and it might be nice to actually discuss something substantive with you, if only you would change your meds or something.

Oh, I get it--you are a paid lackey of the Free Energy Gurus In White, and you are keeping me uselessly distracted on this thread, answering your inanities, while everybody else is happily developing their gravitymagnoSECgenerator, without skeptical interference.
because you still haven't shown any data with a correct replication, obviously...
just do it, put it to rest.
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 12, 2009, 01:52:15 AM
you didn't know that at the time. nice misdirection though. the point remains, you used a circuit diagram which specified a irfpg50 among other components and you substituted whatever you felt like. and then proceeded to use words like identical and exact and then compared your hack to good scientific method. that's what i have always had an issue with, 30 pages running now.

Wrong yet again. The very first thing when I started this fiasco was to read everything I could find, and it's in her early material. I knew she said the mosfet wasn't critical before I did the first thing with this project.
And I did not use whatever I felt like, I used the closest match I could find at the time, after pouring over data sheets for hours.

And you will be happy to know that I have just burned up my dinner, ruined a pan, and I have nothing else to eat in the house.

So troll along off, little troll, I'm not playing with you any more. You can't even come up with a proper criticism.

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 12, 2009, 01:57:34 AM
because you still haven't shown any data with a correct replication, obviously...
just do it, put it to rest.

I don't have to show you no stinkin badges.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 12, 2009, 01:57:57 AM
Wrong yet again. The very first thing when I started this fiasco was to read everything I could find, and it's in her early material. I knew she said the mosfet wasn't critical before I did the first thing with this project.
And I did not use whatever I felt like, I used the closest match I could find at the time, after pouring over data sheets for hours.

And you will be happy to know that I have just burned up my dinner, ruined a pan, and I have nothing else to eat in the house.

So troll along off, little troll, I'm not playing with you any more. You can't even come up with a proper criticism.
no you didn't or you would have pulled out the 'zipons' ad hom right away. and, if that was the case, which it's not, why wouldn't you have said that in this reply to my first critique of your 'replication'?
Quote from: TinselKoala on June 17, 2009, 09:13:03 AM
OK, several points to address.
First, yes, when I can find them I will use identical components to Ainslie's circuit. Her MOSFET is kind of pricey and will have to be ordered; the one I'm using is...well, you can look up the data. It's pretty close, good enough for prelim testing. I will replace the shunt with .25 ohm today.
wow, what an amazing confabulation you have there tk...

nobody cares... mint?
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

TinselKoala

You will please stop making things up about which you have no idea.
I first mentioned the "zipons", I believe, in my very first post on this issue. Which is not in this thread. It's in the post where I replied to ramset when he asked me to look into this matter. I'm sure you could find it, if you could just get your head out of that dark smelly place you live in.