Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IceStorm

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 12, 2009, 01:48:50 AM
have you read my posts re: the fet where i said i agree with him? (mostly) ::)

No, ive not seen it

Best Regards,
IceStorm

TinselKoala

Quote from: WilbyInebriated on July 12, 2009, 02:00:27 AM
no you didn't or you would have pulled out the 'zipons' ad hom right away. and, if that was the case, which it's not, why wouldn't you have said that in this reply to my first critique of your 'replication'?wow, what an amazing confabulation you have there tk...

nobody cares... mint?

Lying troll, you cannot even get your own facts straight. Now go away and bother someone else.

TinselKoala

Wilby, just what will it take to get you off my back? I have long ago conceded your only point.
I really do not want to continue this ridiculous exchange. Why don't you seriously go pick on Rosemary, who has clearly made manymany more of the kinds of statements you seem to object to, and where it might do some good?
You are not doing good here.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 12, 2009, 02:11:08 AM
Lying troll, you cannot even get your own facts straight. Now go away and bother someone else.
that's your justification for not saying right then and there that the fet didn't matter? LOL this is rich, hold on, i gotta grab a chair this is sure to be classic...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 12, 2009, 02:16:38 AM
Wilby, just what will it take to get you off my back? I have long ago conceded your only point.
I really do not want to continue this ridiculous exchange. Why don't you seriously go pick on Rosemary, who has clearly made manymany more of the kinds of statements you seem to object to, and where it might do some good?
You are not doing good here.
i've told you several times now. do it right, for the love of zeus.
you and i are not talking about RA, we are talking about your bad scientific method. i've seen your definition of 'good' in regards to your scientific method. i think i'll stay, i got heathens aplenty right here...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe