Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

henieck

Quote from: TinselKoala on July 12, 2009, 10:50:42 PM
It smooths out that old dino's backbone all the way flat. Does it send those spikes to the battery? It tries to...but the battery fights back.

- I would dress it in slightly different words - that you probably have real charging - but the very next milli second during the on phase, the battery gives everything back, plus some more energy (the net. quantity which is going to be turned into heat during that cycle). Closer look with the scope will reveal…

Actually that might explain why after every run I was able to recharge my old battery to slightly higher voltage. Perhaps it has been a little desulfated by the great quantity of those spikes.

ramset

jolt says

@Witsend
it only prooves, that you are RIGHT and Tinselkoala is WRONG, and all his discreding and debunking Post here and at OU.com.
As i did write, the Timer does what IT says, not what HE(TK) says.
But they turn my Words allready at OU.com, as if TK is her God, what can not fail.

I know, the importend Things from here will go 1:1 over there to OU.com Thanks Ramset, to copy ours Posts and past them there to Ou.com
to feed the Trolls and her further insulting Comments.

You dont have to excuse to anyone, for me, you are right Witsend.
But what bother me is, that they still read here, and complain at OU.com
call it an idiotic Circuit, think they know all about Coils, and that we are a religious Forum, when we dont want to have such Troublemakers here.
Thats just another Proove and a bad Advertising for OU.com, what a crap comunity there do build up.

Thanks to the Admins, to take some Action in that Case.
I dont miss one of them.

Witsend the Wave is right, because the Peak from the Pulse can be adjusted with the Pot at the Base from the Transistor,
in what lenght it hits the Base, so alot Transistors should work.
I can adjust the Peak to a standing Triangle or a laying Triangle,
The Peak, what hits the Base can get adjusted over the Pot at the Base,
and therefor you get different Duty Cycles.
And i bet, when i play further around with it, i even get the same Results, as you did at your Tests at the Table from the Quantum Article.
I know, it works, because i had a different Thread about How to get extra Energy from a Coil, where the Point is, that you have to pulse the Coil at the right Moment, and get very much better Results from it.
But the Magneticfield, what is build up in the Coil does matter, when that Point of Time is.

And well, i use a RGP02-18 Diode here for the Timer, fast switching Diodes too, but i dont hink, that does matter.
My Circuit is easy and exactly adjustable from 0 - 11Khz right now.

ramset

Rosemary says,
Notwithstanding my apology to TinselKoala and others that the 555 circuitry was wrong - I've now been assured that it was, in fact, correct. I'm in the happy postion therefore of retracting my apology. I'm reasonably certain that Joit's representations will either not be acknowledged or not believed, but either way - TinselKoala has now lost all credibility in this matter.

I was going to marshall the evidence to prove not only a prejudice but the deliberate distortions that TinselKoala either alluded to, or specifically referenced or simply challenged us to refute. However it is possible that this was required as a function of his interests in any of these forums that look into overunity claims. Happily I don't need to prepare that schedule. We know the facts. And Aaron's instincts in this regard were unerring.

I think we must remember that there are those out there who's mission in life is to discredit any over unity claim. There are those who simply do not believe it possible, those who are prepared to argue it, those who know that over unity is possible and those who are prepared to fight to prove it. I think we can accommodate all such opinions on this thread excepting those in the very first category. They're toxic. Fortunately these detractors grossly underestimate our general intelligence or the expert opinion that is available to us from both within and outside this forum.

I'm relying on Ramset to post this in Overunity.com and trust that this will be his last function as it relates to this forum.
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

henieck

Quote from: ramset on July 13, 2009, 07:54:21 AM
(jolt?)... like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

- while entirely IGNORING his provocative attempts I wonder what is this guy trying to say in his motto - that there is no power or work from high voltage? Of course not - the same way like there is no work from force alone or displacement alone. Similarly there is no surface “behind” one side of a square. Equally there is no work behind even 10000Amperes of Practice. You have to multiply both quantities Volts times Amperes to have Work - but it is just a Theory - some hot air and nothing behind it :)

QuoteThanks to the Admins, to take some Action in that Case.
â€" men, try to get over this somehow. It is ok now…

Everything the best for this guy, God- I mean Rosemary bless, and have a lot of heat form this device during the winter time.

henieck

Quote from: ramset on July 13, 2009, 09:00:39 AM
Rosemary says,
I think we must remember that there are those out there who's mission in life is to discredit any over unity claim. There are those who simply do not believe it possible, those who are prepared to argue it, those who know that over unity is possible and those who are prepared to fight to prove it. I think we can accommodate all such opinions on this thread excepting those in the very first category.

- Amen ;)