Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TinselKoala

Absolutely amazing. Another person who cannot read an oscilloscope, apparently.

The 555 timer circuit has been constructed multiple times and tested multiple times by a lot of people. Using the component values in the Quantum article and Groundloop's cleaned up diagram, the circuit generates long, not short, ON times. This has been shown many times by several builders.

I stand by my work and I challenge Joit to a "duel." Send me his timer--or I will send him one that I build--and they can be compared side-by-side on the same oscilloscope. Or we can both send them to an agreed-upon third party for testing. Best is if we could have yet another person build yet another copy of the timer for testing as well. Anyone can then see what components are used, how they are connected, and what the performance is.

I don't know what JOIT is doing; his scope trace certainly does not look like a clean 555 timer trace. But I  and others have published good clear traces that clearly show that I am right and JOIT and Rosemary are wrong.
It's like I'm in Bizzaro World, or something.

Well, at least I know what's right, and I will be happy to demonstrate it and prove it to any detail requested.

I will even draw the parts out of bins and assemble the circuit and test it live on camera if necessary.

But is it really necessary?

TinselKoala

I think it's pretty clear from this quote that Joit has made some kind of strangeness...

"Witsend the Wave is right, because the Peak from the Pulse can be adjusted with the Pot at the Base from the Transistor,
in what lenght it hits the Base, so alot Transistors should work.
I can adjust the Peak to a standing Triangle or a laying Triangle,
The Peak, what hits the Base can get adjusted over the Pot at the Base,
and therefor you get different Duty Cycles.
And i bet, when i play further around with it, i even get the same Results, as you did at your Tests at the Table from the Quantum Article.
I know, it works, because i had a different Thread about How to get extra Energy from a Coil, where the Point is, that you have to pulse the Coil at the right Moment, and get very much better Results from it.
But the Magneticfield, what is build up in the Coil does matter, when that Point of Time is."

The Peak, of course, should not be triangular at all. The 555 timer circuit, at whatever settings, should be producing a nice rectangular pulse. And the 100 ohm pot in the gate drive will not affect the duty cycle, except when the resistance is reduced to zero or near zero.

ramset

TK
Good to know 99 has your back
I honestly don't understand how you got the bad guy roll,all you did was replicate [as required] this is bizarre

Chet
Whats for yah ne're go bye yah
Thanks Grandma

TinselKoala

Quote from: ramset on July 13, 2009, 02:15:31 PM
TK
Good to know 99 has your back
I honestly don't understand how you got the bad guy roll,all you did was replicate [as required] this is bizarre

Chet

I understand it quite well. I reacted as I will, when I know for sure that I am right and someone with fewer facts at their disposal attacks me and accuses me of error. That is, I got (and still am) angry, and when Angry I do not mince words.
The very most amazing thing is that, when I reported the duty cycle error, several folks dissed me hard, without even trying it for themselves--even though, in every early post on this issue, I asked for people to build it to see if I had made some mistake.
I even thought that I had been "set up" to take a fall in public. So I built it again, and again. And it's still wrong.

Now, for the readers from over there that might still be interested in what I say::: Figure a 96.3 percent input duty cycle, and run the numbers on the energy calculations again.
And don't forget what Rosemary said: She did not use a FG, she always used a 555 circuit.

Oh, and just for the record, Rosemary, Watts measure Power, Joules measure power over a period of time, which is Energy.
Watts are not Joules, power is not energy. You cannot legitimately do what you are trying to do in your numbers.
Have you studied calculus? Did they cover that before you quit school at  age 16?

And why do you have to ask someone else to try to get the documents you would like to show, concerning your patent applications? Don't you keep important records? I would be perfectly happy to accept your own posts of your copies of the material, I know you wouldn't mislead anyone intentionally. As long, of course, as you post ALL the information.
By the way, Roesmary, have you read your patent application yet?
http://www.thenakedscientists.com/forum/index.php?topic=23243.msg254872#msg254872