Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MileHigh

.99:

Thank you, looking forward to seeing what happens!

MH

Hoppy

My circuit is a replication of Aaron's & Peter Lindeman's circuit diagram as posted on the Energetic forum. Using just an AVO analogue meter to do some basic measurements with the circuit running at the shortest duty cycle available by adjustment of the pot , the circuit power is 0.28W * battery voltage which was 25.5V = 7.14W. Heating an identical resistor using a variable PSU to the same stabilised temperature consumes 7.83w. Although these are basic measurements, there is a very close correlation of control and circuit power dissipation here. There was very little heat being dissipated in the mosfet and given that the inductor / resistor is mostly resistive, the true efficiency if measured very accurately with a DSO would probably be quite high. 

Hoppy

0c

Quote from: Hoppy on August 06, 2009, 05:11:24 PM
My circuit is a replication of Aaron's & Peter Lindeman's circuit diagram as posted on the Energetic forum. Using just an AVO analogue meter to do some basic measurements with the circuit running at the shortest duty cycle available by adjustment of the pot , the circuit power is 0.28W * battery voltage which was 25.5V = 7.14W. Heating an identical resistor using a variable PSU to the same stabilised temperature consumes 7.83w. Although these are basic measurements, there is a very close correlation of control and circuit power dissipation here. There was very little heat being dissipated in the mosfet and given that the inductor / resistor is mostly resistive, the true efficiency if measured very accurately with a DSO would probably be quite high. 

Hoppy

Please correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't the electrical to heat energy conversion always = 100%, as long as you consider every element in the circuit? Isn't heat just the physical manifestation of entropy? Now try converting back to electricity and see what efficiency numbers you get.

poynt99

Hoppy,

Out of curiosity, what was the DC voltage required to obtain your 7.83W control test?

Was the MOSFET and shunt resistor in the circuit?

Thanks,
question everything, double check the facts, THEN decide your path...

Simple Cheap Low Power Oscillators V2.0
http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=248
Towards Realizing the TPU V1.4: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=217
Capacitor Energy Transfer Experiments V1.0: http://www.overunity.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=209

MileHigh

Hey I just lost my dual-citizenship.  Aaron threw a small hissy-fit and kicked my ass.  Funny, it doesn't hurt.

Hoppy:  I think that you are looking good and it is just measurement error.  There has got to be a limit to how good the analog meter does averaging to measure the current consumption.  The higher frequency components in the current waveform probably can't be averaged out, and hence you are measuring less power than there really is.  There are work-arounds to allow you to make pretty accurate measurements without having a DSO through, I even posted one in the Energetic Forum.

I have to answer a lingering question from across the great divide (one tab away) for Quantum, Joit, and Harvey:  Michael's circuit converts the resistive load of the water heater into a reactive load using the triac/heater coil/diode/second heating element.  Most older household electricity meters can't measure reactive power, hence Michael's electrical costs go down.  That's probably a legal loophole in most areas and you can't be accused of stealing electricity, just guessing.  As you can see, it has absolutely nothing to do with Rosemary's circuit.

MileHigh