Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qiman

Quote from: MileHigh on August 07, 2009, 11:49:22 AM
The first and fundamental error you are making is that you are triggering on the falling edge of the spike across the shunt resistor. 

No, I don't agree with what you're saying.

You can put the trigger on any place you want and you get the same thing. The difference is this... nothing and if you think it gives different results on the screen for these waveforms, you are 100% wrong.

I guess I'll give you a hint since the skepti-crew can't make anything work right.

I saw TK's vid talking about using coil with really high inductance (compared to these inductive resistors) and made it sing. LOL

These little resistors sing and are extremely loud, if he hasn't figured that out...it took him almost a month to get nowhere?

Here is the difference...

When these resistors sing with a very steady note - it is not in oscillation as the frequency is very periodic.

When in oscillation that DOES cause aperiodic frequency - the sound of the coil turns into one that sounds like an aerosol spray can. sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That is the "RANDOMNESS" caused by the oscillation and the sound is not evidence, it is proof of an aperiod frequency.

The sound tells the story if you don't know the differences between ringing and the shhhhh or hissing, then you really ought to do more experiments. This is why these mosfets are used to generate white noise.

Anyway, my oscillation video is ACCURATE and that is what you want if you want the biggest gains and there ARE gains plain and simple. If you have the oscillation with aperiodic frequency in a resonance over many samples, that is the highest gain possible for your circuit.

qiman

Quote from: MileHigh on August 07, 2009, 12:24:10 PM
I have a feeling that the "oscillations" are just the ring-downs from the negative spikes of the shunt current waveform that "make the grade" and manage to get displayed on the LCD display. 

LOL - more disinformation.

MileHigh

TK:

Those little portabe guys are handy, but you of course have to know their limitations.  For the kind of stuff that we are looking at here I agree that the Vrms and Vdc are almost useless.

Aaron:

> You can put the trigger on any place you want and you get the same thing. The difference is this... nothing and if you think it gives different results on the screen for these waveforms, you are 100% wrong.

One more time, you can't step on the fresh white paint, can you?  I fear that you would faint.

> When these resistors sing with a very steady note - it is not in oscillation as the frequency is very periodic.

I assume that you mean that you are listening to the normal 2.4 KHz excitation frequency here - no oscillation.

As far as the white noise goes, that indeed sounds like the "oscillation."  Great, why didn't you say this before?  I am not on the bench so I can only speculate here.  This could go way back to my posting about no true need for a variable gate resistor where I said if you leave the MOSFET input floating or nearly floating it will exhibt metastability, a form of aperiodic oscillation, or true positive-feedback based oscillation.  The former would indeed most likely sound like white noise.  It would be nice if you could set that up and measure it properly, shunt resistor waveforms and coil-resistor waveforms.

> if you don't know the differences between ringing and the shhhhh or hissing, then you really ought to do more experiments

Dear Aaron, you know that I could spin circles around you blindfolded on the bench and in terms of my electronics knowledge.  Why don't you just drop the "can't punch your way out of a wet paper bag" punches?  You are just executing your built-in programming wired into your personality and ego.  Time to reboot.

> If you have the oscillation with aperiodic frequency in a resonance over many samples, that is the highest gain possible for your circuit.

Why?  Just because you said so?  What is your reasoning behind getting the highest gain?

MileHigh

TinselKoala

Quote from: qiman on August 07, 2009, 12:45:21 PM
Exactly. It is an automatic setting that will show both AC and DC readings at the same time so pick the numbers you want depending on what you're measuring?

The load has alternating current plain and simple.

Nope. The load has a small AC component sitting on top of a large DC offset (the battery voltage). That is, if you are being CONSISTENT and measuring the load at Ainslie's POINT A.

But consistency isn't one of your strong points, now, is it, Err-on.

TinselKoala

"If you have the oscillation with aperiodic frequency in a resonance over many samples, that is the highest gain possible for your circuit."

Your definition of "gain" is non-standard, but we are used to that--you and your crewe just make words mean whatever you want them to mean, or whatever you think they mean, without regard to actual accepted definitions.

Hah. Let's see you charge an external capacitor to over 600 volts with your "aperiodic frequency in a resonance."

You are incoherent. There is no such thing as "aperiodic frequency in resonance."

But regardless, just DO IT. Set up your "aperiodic frequency in resonance" or whatever you want to call it, and then show it charging a cap to over 600 volts.