Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey

TK, (or is Kata Ellison) your confidence on the matter has given me pause despite the apparent lack of empathy toward Rosemary's negative experinces with regard to this.

If you wish to part with the G50's you should still have the address of the safe house down by the river on file somewhere. UPS knows that location, but FedEx always gets lost - so if you use FE, PM the TN :D I'll do my best to correctly measure the events correctly ;)

Cheers,

8)

MileHigh

Hey TK,

I watched your new clip and it is very informative: Electric OU: Boiling Water and Fluke-0-Scopy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7zQdplnCA8&feature=channel_page

Anyone that is curious about the differences between analog CRT display and digital LCD display oscilloscopes should study your clip.

Anyone who is interested in seeing what Aaron was alleging was "resonance" in his removed "resonance demo" clip, have a look at TK demonstrating Moiré patterns starting at 2:10.  Aaron made a six minute clip where he mistakenly thought that the Moiré patterns he was looking at demonstrated some sort of "poly-frequency resonance" effects.

This is Aaron's comment about the issue, "MH may for once be right about something about it being refresh rate on the scope."

Nice try Aaron, your choice of language is not quite right, but we can read between the lines and know what you were trying to say.  It's something about too many spikes generating patterns on the display because you are trying to draw them with a limited number of pixels.  It is related to the timebase setting, which is more or less like saying "refresh rate on the scope."

Oops - I see there is an Aaron cameo that was just posted:

QuoteDoes anyone know of an online calculator for coil inductance for nichrome wire?

Anyone with any basic electronics knowledge would know that the type of metal used in the wire of an inductor is of no real significance.  (Armagdn03 picks up some Brownie Points!!!)

MileHigh

---

Epilogue from Joit!!!

Aaron, Thanks for the Answer, i know about the Diode, lol.
With the Diode, you get Charge for the Batterie and lesser Heat,
Without the Diode, you get more Heat and lesser Charge.
Nothing to confuse, lol.
I think, all this Calculators are only made for Copperwire,
maybe the Factor for nichrom against Copper can help to calculate it.

!Muchas Gracias Usted Joit!

MileHigh

Rosemary:

QuoteI would add here that - to a man, and notwithstanding the lack of their reported results - they required that the test be evaluated by academics in order to explain the results - which could hardly be considered anomalous as they were also replicable.

I think that they could be considered to be extremely anomalous, especially since not a single replicator will get OU with the possible exception of Aaron.  However, unless Aaron gets his act together, he will forever be "challenged" and his results will have to be thrown out.

You are very welcome for teaching Aaron that his method of measuring the power through the coil-resistor using the DSO to measure v-squared/R would not work.  Just think, if I did not go over that issue with Aaron, there is a good chance that the entire week with the DSO would have been completely ruined.  Peter Lindemann would probably not have noticed either.  Again, you are very very welcome.

Your whole pitch about your "experts" doesn't smell right.  It seems to me that whenever you are in a tight spot, you always make reference to your "experts."  Perhaps Jimmy Stewart knows him?

However, for me, the really stinky one about you is when you said some something like, "We have letters from Fluke Instruments attesting to the fact that the measurements are accurate for our waveform."

No way Rosie, not a chance.

I have worked in the tech industry for more than 25 years and Fluke would never do that.  They would roll their eyes when that kookie request came in.  It simply would not happen and the first time I read that statement from you, I knew that there was something wrong.  I am not even going to go into the reasons why.

And trust me, someone talked their way into getting a loaner 15-year-old Tektronix DSO as long as you were willing to pay the shipping both ways.  I can assure you that there is a very good chance it would get yanked back in a heartbeat if a paying customer was found to rent it out to.  There is absolutely no question about that whatsoever.  Freebie zero-potential "onesie" "customers" are at the very lowest wrung on the totem pole and merit almost zero consideration in the operations of any tech enterprise.

I read .99's scenario and agree with it completely.  I can envision a long-shot alternative scenario:

A couple of replications come in and they all show COP < 1.  Aaron is the last one to report in, and after much struggling he finally manages to get some valid data and it shows COP < 1.  Yea Aaron!  That will be your cue to take flight and vanish.  End of story.

MileHigh

BEP

Quote from: MileHigh on August 08, 2009, 07:13:01 PM
Oops - I see there is an Aaron cameo that was just posted:

Anyone with any basic electronics knowledge would know that the type of metal used in the wire of an inductor is of no real significance.  (Armagdn03 picks up some Brownie Points!!!)

MileHigh

Your statement is correct but needs expanding.

Anyone with a basic electronics knowledge and using basic electronics circuitry should be safe by assuming there is no real difference between metals of low resistance, as long as the metals are not ferromagnetic/paramagnetic.

Compare two coils, one of copper and the other iron with all other parameters the same. If there isn't much wire length you are almost 100% correct. Start adding turns and one factor that is used to calculate inductance (resistance) starts throwing things out of kilter. Keep going and the iron wire starts effecting inductance in almost the same way as an iron core.

I'm not trying to defend anyone. I've just spent a lot of time experimenting with 'nonstandard' coils and have seen these and other effects.

WilbyInebriated

Quote from: MileHigh on August 08, 2009, 09:40:11 PM
I have worked in the tech industry for more than 25 years and Fluke would never do that.  They would roll their eyes when that kookie request came in.  It simply would not happen and the first time I read that statement from you, I knew that there was something wrong.  I am not even going to go into the reasons why.

this is the real world milehigh, you have to back up your statements with a logical explanation. isn't that what you said?
Quote from: MileHigh on August 07, 2009, 06:07:31 PM
This is the real world Aaron, you have to back up your statements with a logical explanation.
or do you hold yourself to different standards? don't answer, it's a rhetorical question, and the answer is obvious...
There is no news. There's the truth of the signal. What I see. And, there's the puppet theater...
the Parliament jesters foist on the somnambulant public.  - Mr. Universe