Overunity.com Archives is Temporarily on Read Mode Only!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change - Free Energy will give us hope
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Those beautiful words were written by Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
Unfortunately now, Stefan Hartmann is very ill and He needs our help
Stefan wanted that I have all these massive data to get it back online
even being as ill as Stefan is, he transferred all databases and folders
that without his help, this Forum Archives would have never been published here
so, please, as the Webmaster and Creator of this Forum, I am asking that you help him
by making a donation on the Paypal Button above
Thanks to ALL for your help!!

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Started by TinselKoala, June 16, 2009, 09:52:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harvey

Quote from: TinselKoala on August 09, 2009, 12:58:56 PM
I'm glad you've been given pause. Now, with the addition of Grace, perhaps you'll make progress.
We are skirting very close to some edges here. I was wondering about your defense of Rosemary, and when I saw where she got her parts I began to wonder even more.

I could ask Walter from that Fringe program, but I'm sure his memory is not as good as yours. But perhaps Grace can model that skirt for us  ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0491796/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0112104/
The secret is to make you choose what we want you to do.

dmib

MileHigh

Joit:

Thank you for catching my 'big' mistake about the capacitor size.

QuoteHardly to believe, he did even did do one Grade in Electronics.

That acid must be good s*it, eh?  Do you see colours everywhere, like a rainbow?  lol

QuoteTK melted solder on his because he is clueless about well, everything. You seem to have a heck of a lot more sense than most of the skeptics.

Poor Aaron forever trapped in a washing machine set on "spin."

Quote(since there is free heat production and free battery recharging)

Well now Aaron, are you going to tell us what you are going to do with the DSO and be "open sourced" and transparent about your upcoming testing????  Because if you do your testing right you are going to turn bright blue and green, and you are gunna hurl!

QuoteThe 555 is stable. It is the relationship of the 555 circuit and how it signals the mosfet.

Aaron, Aaron... That second sentence doesn't even make any sense.  I know that you desperately want it to slip by.... Have you been dabbling in the purple microdot yourself?

Aaron and Joit:

Try answering the following question as straight individuals:

So that leads into the next question, how can you explain going from a stable 1.347 KHz 555 output at a 27.6% duty cycle, to what appears to be a stable 65 KHz 555 output with a 98% duty cycle???

.99:

I'm freaking out at all those psychedelic colours man!!!  Far out and thank you that was really cool stuff!!!

Aaron and Joit, did you all see those fancy colours???  Did you see the flaming red cap voltage drop, drop, drop every time it spanks, spanks, spanks the MOSFET???  That looks like you are going downhill and discharging...  Unless you stand on your heads for the rush and then it looks like it is going uphill and charging!!!

MileHigh

P.S.:  If you play the Beatles "A Day in the Life" backwards after you medicate yourselves then it also looks like the capacitor is going uphill and charging.  Far out man.

Hoppy

Quote from: MileHigh on August 10, 2009, 07:23:14 PM
Hoppy,

It sounds like your spikes hitting the MOSFET were putting it into a short period of avalanche breakdown each time a spike hits it.  I think that would explain the large current increase and heat.

Remember the two day's worth of "avalanche breakdown fixation" as being the "key" to achieving over unity?  lol

My second guess is that your setup is simply whacking the s*it out of the MOSFET every time the coil discharges.  That's a long-shot guess though because that wouldn't explain the increased current draw.

MileHigh

I was very tired last night when I last posted, so I will explain what I did in detail, with Aaron's latest Ainslie circuit mod.

I could only see the spikes like Aaron displays when I overload the input with a 10R, 8.9uH choke in circuit. With the correct voltage per div setting, I could see a clean and very short duty cycle waveform. My camera is on charge at the moment, so I will post the these waveforms when I get home today.

Because I could not get the mosfet into the  'high frequency' oscillation Aaron speaks about, I decided to replace the resistor / inductor with a 220uH choke. With this, I managed to 'tweak' the gate pot and get the mosfet to 'oscillate' at a much higher frequency. I saw a lot more spiking whilst I was viewing the scope in overload, set at 0.2V per div, whilst scoping between drain and source. The adjustment was quite critical and I was able to put the mosfet in and out of this oscillatory mode with somewhere between 100R and 200R gate resistance, until it overheated and shorted out. The important thing as I pointed out in my previous post, is that the supply current dramatically increased at the onset of this oscillatory mode. The mosfet locked into permanent conduction at this point and was clearly being damaged as a result.

When I replaced the mosfet, I fitted a 10R, 8.9uH choke and from thereafter I could not get the mosfet back into oscillation. However, I could still see lots of very sharp 'dancing' spikes, as Aaron displays with a 0.2V per div setting and timebase around 50uS.

Hoppy

qiman

Quote from: Hoppy on August 11, 2009, 04:32:14 AM
I was very tired last night when I last posted, so I will explain what I did in detail, with Aaron's latest Ainslie circuit mod.

At least your making progress. TK doesn't know how to make a mosfet oscillate and neither does Mile High. You're light years beyond both of them put together.

TinselKoala

Hoppy said:
I was able to put the mosfet in and out of this oscillatory mode with somewhere between 100R and 200R gate resistance, until it overheated and shorted out. The important thing as I pointed out in my previous post, is that the supply current dramatically increased at the onset of this oscillatory mode. The mosfet locked into permanent conduction at this point and was clearly being damaged as a result.

And then a clown posting as qiman said:
Quote from: qiman on August 11, 2009, 05:28:40 AM
At least your making progress. TK doesn't know how to make a mosfet oscillate and neither does Mile High. You're light years beyond both of them put together.

And I laugh and laugh and laugh....You are making progress, Hoppy!
I hope you bought your mosfets in bulk!!

Oh, and Aaron, perhaps you should concentrate on demonstrating YOUR claims, since you still haven't done so, yet...for example, how are you measuring the heat in your load and in your mosfet? With your fingers?
How come your results differ so wildly from everyone else's (not just mine) even those who are using the same circuit as you?
I'll tell you why: Because you still don't know what you are looking at on your scope.

And why did you put up that picture of Lindemann's bogus 555 circuit, and make the claims about it that you did, since you apparently know that it is wrong, too? Another "innocent" mistake, or more deliberate misinformation and time-wasting distraction?
Oh, who cares.